British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   How Quick Was That!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/how-quick-328223/)

toon williams Sep 27th 2005 11:43 am

How Quick Was That!!

Sitting working away like any other normal day and phone rings, thinking it is another of those dreaded sales calls, selling me who knows what, but no it is our Agent which surprised me, but then all of a sudden I was picking myself up off the floor when she told me we have had a decision back from the TRA and they said YES, YES, YES YES!!!

My husband and I were only talking last night saying it would be at least another month before we heard so we were shocked to hear so quick application only got acknowledged on 10th August!!

Anyway feeling very excited but also a little scared that this "dream" we have is another step closer than it was yesterday!! So it is time to celebrate and get form filling again!!

Think I need lots of KARMA for those willing to give it in order to steady the nerves and ring my mother to tell her the fantastic news!!! She will be delighted.....NOT!!

Perthforme Sep 27th 2005 11:45 am

Re: How Quick Was That!!

Originally Posted by toon williams
Sitting working away like any other normal day and phone rings, thinking it is another of those dreaded sales calls, selling me who knows what, but no it is our Agent which surprised me, but then all of a sudden I was picking myself up off the floor when she told me we have had a decision back from the TRA and they said YES, YES, YES YES!!!

My husband and I were only talking last night saying it would be at least another month before we heard so we were shocked to hear so quick application only got acknowledged on 10th August!!

Anyway feeling very excited but also a little scared that this "dream" we have is another step closer than it was yesterday!! So it is time to celebrate and get form filling again!!

Think I need lots of KARMA for those willing to give it in order to steady the nerves and ring my mother to tell her the fantastic news!!! She will be delighted.....NOT!!

Well done :beer:

steve`o Sep 27th 2005 11:50 am

congratulations mate
obviosley a high for the day
PS next call will be bloody salesman selling call time etc

possoms Sep 27th 2005 12:32 pm

Congrats K sent :)

tracey.d Sep 27th 2005 12:34 pm

congratulations :beer: . k on its way :)

Tracey

manxfamily Sep 27th 2005 12:37 pm

Wow that was quick and thats the hard part over. Good luck with the rest of your app.

elksa Sep 27th 2005 12:38 pm

Great News. Congratulations. Onwards and Upwards.

:beer: :beer:

Rooksie Sep 27th 2005 12:41 pm

they certainly seem to be coming back a lot quicker!! hope the same will soon be said for visa applications eh!!!!

super duper congratulations to you - i remember the feeling as though it were yesterday!!!! :D

A dogs life Sep 27th 2005 12:41 pm

Originally Posted by manxfamily
Wow that was quick and thats the hard part over.

Thats what the wife usually says to me http://67.18.37.16/532/117/emo/Laughing-burst.gif

Congrats :D

ADL

kris maynard Sep 27th 2005 12:58 pm

Wehey CONGRATULATIONS!!

Kris xx

Rooksie Sep 27th 2005 1:01 pm

Originally Posted by A dogs life
Thats what the wife usually says to me http://67.18.37.16/532/117/emo/Laughing-burst.gif

Congrats :D

ADL

its the thought that counts mate thats what i tell my husband anyway!! :D

davykaz Sep 27th 2005 1:07 pm

WOW that was quick CONGATULATIONS
what is your occupation

Latona Sep 27th 2005 1:10 pm

congratulations it a wonderful feeling isnt it. :D

good luck with your visa

Denise Peter and family

Steve G Sep 27th 2005 1:25 pm

toon williams Sep 27th 2005 1:27 pm

Originally Posted by davykaz
WOW that was quick CONGATULATIONS
what is your occupation

We have applied under my Husbands skill which is Sheet Metal Worker!!