Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How Quick Was That!!

How Quick Was That!!

Old Sep 27th 2005, 11:43 am
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute
Talking How Quick Was That!!

Sitting working away like any other normal day and phone rings, thinking it is another of those dreaded sales calls, selling me who knows what, but no it is our Agent which surprised me, but then all of a sudden I was picking myself up off the floor when she told me we have had a decision back from the TRA and they said YES, YES, YES YES!!!

My husband and I were only talking last night saying it would be at least another month before we heard so we were shocked to hear so quick application only got acknowledged on 10th August!!

Anyway feeling very excited but also a little scared that this "dream" we have is another step closer than it was yesterday!! So it is time to celebrate and get form filling again!!

Think I need lots of KARMA for those willing to give it in order to steady the nerves and ring my mother to tell her the fantastic news!!! She will be delighted.....NOT!!
Old Sep 27th 2005, 11:45 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How Quick Was That!!

Originally Posted by toon williams
Sitting working away like any other normal day and phone rings, thinking it is another of those dreaded sales calls, selling me who knows what, but no it is our Agent which surprised me, but then all of a sudden I was picking myself up off the floor when she told me we have had a decision back from the TRA and they said YES, YES, YES YES!!!

My husband and I were only talking last night saying it would be at least another month before we heard so we were shocked to hear so quick application only got acknowledged on 10th August!!

Anyway feeling very excited but also a little scared that this "dream" we have is another step closer than it was yesterday!! So it is time to celebrate and get form filling again!!

Think I need lots of KARMA for those willing to give it in order to steady the nerves and ring my mother to tell her the fantastic news!!! She will be delighted.....NOT!!
Well done
Old Sep 27th 2005, 11:50 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations mate
obviosley a high for the day
PS next call will be bloody salesman selling call time etc
Old Sep 27th 2005, 12:32 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats K sent
Old Sep 27th 2005, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations . k on its way

Tracey
Old Sep 27th 2005, 12:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Wow that was quick and thats the hard part over. Good luck with the rest of your app.
Old Sep 27th 2005, 12:38 pm
Arriving in GC 12th Jan

elksa will become famous soon enoughelksa will become famous soon enough

Great News. Congratulations. Onwards and Upwards.

Old Sep 27th 2005, 12:41 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

they certainly seem to be coming back a lot quicker!! hope the same will soon be said for visa applications eh!!!!

super duper congratulations to you - i remember the feeling as though it were yesterday!!!!
Old Sep 27th 2005, 12:41 pm

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by manxfamily
Wow that was quick and thats the hard part over.
Thats what the wife usually says to me

Congrats

ADL
Old Sep 27th 2005, 12:58 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Wehey CONGRATULATIONS!!

Kris xx
Old Sep 27th 2005, 1:01 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by A dogs life
Thats what the wife usually says to me

Congrats

ADL

its the thought that counts mate thats what i tell my husband anyway!!
Old Sep 27th 2005, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

davykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud of

WOW that was quick CONGATULATIONS
what is your occupation
Old Sep 27th 2005, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

Latona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud of

congratulations it a wonderful feeling isnt it.

good luck with your visa

Denise Peter and family
Old Sep 27th 2005, 1:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations!!

Old Sep 27th 2005, 1:27 pm
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by davykaz
WOW that was quick CONGATULATIONS
what is your occupation

We have applied under my Husbands skill which is Sheet Metal Worker!!