Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

how old are we all?

how old are we all?

Old Aug 15th 2005, 8:10 pm
BLC

Default Re: how old are we all?

Me 35, him 36.

Already lived in Oz but going back. If moving between countries still makes us happy in our 60's we will continue to do it.

B

Old Aug 15th 2005, 8:11 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by swimmingsaintee
Just wondering how old everyone is cos my mother in law thinks we're too old to go. We're only 41. I think that's just fine.
41 sounds fine to me! Me an hubby are both 33
Old Aug 15th 2005, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Just wondering how old everyone is cos my mother in law thinks we're too old to go. We're only 41. I think that's just fine.
Take no notice of MIL - doesn't she know that 40 is the new 30...!! (I'll be the big 40 in December and hubbie is 43). Was hoping to have my 40th on the Gold Coast, but its probably unlikely at the moment. Michelle
Old Aug 15th 2005, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

swimmingsaintee will become famous soon enough

yep 41 is definitely the new 17 and a half . Count me in.

See Trev it's watching all these winning saints games that keeps me young
Old Aug 15th 2005, 8:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

I thought the same thing when my Sister moved to OZ 8 years ago aged 44, now that we have decided to move aged 43 (Julie) 44 (me) i can see that the age thing is not a problem. My twin Sister moved out there aged 21 and has been on our case ever since to move, how I wished we had listened to her years ago.

John
Old Aug 15th 2005, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

BettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura about
Talking Re: how old are we all?

Originally Posted by TrickyTrev
Will someone OVER the age of 45 PLEASE post a reply on this thread. Swims MIL has got me thinking I am too old , LMAO!!!! Thankyou. Trev.
O.K.Trev,
I'll spill I'm 46 (help ma boab, been denying that for ages!), and Bettyboop's other half is a mere 43.....
Old Aug 15th 2005, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

TrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant future

Thanks BettyBoop (and all you other old fogies!!! LOL). I feel SO MUCH YOUNGER now LMAO . Trev.
Hey Swim - no need to KEEP mentioning the soccer just cuz you're top of the league.
Old Aug 15th 2005, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TrickyTrev
Thanks BettyBoop (and all you other old fogies!!! LOL). I feel SO MUCH YOUNGER now LMAO . Trev.
Hey Swim - no need to KEEP mentioning the soccer just cuz you're top of the league.

me 42 other half 41, he's my toy boy!!!
Old Aug 15th 2005, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Craig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura about

What do MILs know (I'm on my 3rd :scared: ). 39 and 42. Rugrats 5 and 1
Old Aug 15th 2005, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

dh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud of

Hi, I am 28 and hubby is 27.
We've got friends of all ages, and your definitely as young as your feel, go for it and dont let her bother you

Donna x
Old Aug 15th 2005, 8:42 pm
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of

I'm 78, Sam's 26.

R
Old Aug 15th 2005, 8:45 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Ok I was hoping my earlier answer got me out of it I am recently 43 and terry is nearly 45. See how I'm hanging on to desperate measures
Old Aug 15th 2005, 8:47 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

44,39,11,11,8 That's us
Old Aug 15th 2005, 8:48 pm
another aussie dreamer

sued has a brilliant futuresued has a brilliant futuresued has a brilliant futuresued has a brilliant futuresued has a brilliant futuresued has a brilliant futuresued has a brilliant future

Hi,

Me 34, hubbie 39 & kiddiewinks are 15, 9 & 9 months. what do MIL know??

Sue
Old Aug 15th 2005, 8:51 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Jed - 37 & me - 35 (at least for the next 2 hours i am anyway!!! )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.