Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

how old are we all?

how old are we all?

Old Aug 15th 2005, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

swimmingsaintee will become famous soon enough
Default how old are we all?

Just wondering how old everyone is cos my mother in law thinks we're too old to go. We're only 41. I think that's just fine.
Old Aug 15th 2005, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

margoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: how old are we all?

Originally Posted by swimmingsaintee
Just wondering how old everyone is cos my mother in law thinks we're too old to go. We're only 41. I think that's just fine.
Your mother in law is wrong We're 36 and 40 and think too, that's just fine!
Old Aug 15th 2005, 7:15 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Your MIL is just jealous. Go for it
Old Aug 15th 2005, 7:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Any old excuse to put you off

Sue..33...Chris...35
Old Aug 15th 2005, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Keith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond repute

We are 41 and 42 but only 20 at heart. You are as young as you feel or as old as everyone else makes you feel....ttfn..Lol
Old Aug 15th 2005, 7:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

I'm sorry, why on earth would 41 be too old, for goodness sake. My parents-in-laws have decided at the age of 68, that as two of their three children will be living in Australia (when we finally get there) with the largest share of the grandchildren, that they want to move too. This is after emigrating to South Africa and having lived there for the last 34 years! You are never ever too old for adventure. We are 37 and 38, by the way.

Good luck to you, pioneers!

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

I'm 34 and the my darling wife 27. Can you ever be too old to stop wanting life's adventure ?
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Karen 35 ( going on 55 ), Me 34
Old Aug 15th 2005, 7:21 pm
Just Joined

jemma1973 is an unknown quantity at this point

We're 32 and 35......but my grandma emigrated to the US aged 71. She is surrently living in Detroit and, at the grand old age of 82, is planning to up-sticks and move over to Arizone where she is having a new house built! If anybody tried to tell her that she was too old, she would have a very choice anglo-saxon reply for them...
Old Aug 15th 2005, 7:21 pm
Just Joined

Melatchcov is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
We're also 41. I think it's the person that matters not the age. I get the feeling your MIL's not too keen on you going (mine isn't either- says we'll have to drag her through the airport with her holding onto Terry's legs!!!!!!)

Elaine
Old Aug 15th 2005, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

TrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant future

Hey Swim, Fancy seeing you here!!! I say you are as old as you feel so that makes me 95 today!!! No really.....(young!) 45 (me) and 40 (er indoors). Pretty common age group I would guess. Old enough to have sown your wild oats and wise enough to see a brighter future!!!! Trev.
Old Aug 15th 2005, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

nik04 has a brilliant futurenik04 has a brilliant futurenik04 has a brilliant futurenik04 has a brilliant futurenik04 has a brilliant futurenik04 has a brilliant futurenik04 has a brilliant future

Had to take my shoes and socks off to count but 37 and other 1/2 will be 29 after we leave the UK but before we get to Oz
Old Aug 15th 2005, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

taylors244 will become famous soon enoughtaylors244 will become famous soon enough

hi
we are both 37, will there be any 30/40 `somethings` left in this country?
Old Aug 15th 2005, 7:28 pm
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute

Well we are 34 and 39, isnt it funny that all the answers are from people in a similar age bracket!!

I think your mother in law is trying to put you off going, trying to keep her "baby" close to her!!! Tell her to CUT the apron strings!! Putting a few miles between you will probably do you both the world of good!!
Old Aug 15th 2005, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

lovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nice

Hey if your too old then my partner is ancient, Im 40 and he's 49 yrs young and we got our visas on 18th july
Dont worry about it, there only worried about life without you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.