36-45
39.58%
46+
3.13%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

How old?

Old Sep 22nd 2003, 7:07 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by steandleigh
ANOTHER Toyboy!!! Girl power!!!!
I'm a mere 24.....and the other half is 25.

<makes a spring chicken type noise - bok bok bok>
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 7:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

I'm 28, him indoors is 35. BOO!!! I WANT A TOYBOY TOO!!!! ( Although an older man does have it's advantages - Heh heh!!!! )
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 7:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by PeteY
I'm a mere 24.....and the other half is 25.

<makes a spring chicken type noise - bok bok bok>

So long as that is a SPRING chicken making THAT noise... and nothing else!!!!
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

MaryMc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How old?

Originally posted by Fuzzy
Now, don't mean to sound cheeky here, but i was just wondering how old you guys were? I've just been looking at the names to faces post and, well, everyone seems to be a little older than myself (26).
May also be interesting to see the average age of migrant's, well on this forum anyhow!

I'm 45 and hubby is 43.
The kids are 22 and 16.

(We've been in NZ 13 years)
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 8:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Almost 33 and 38.

But my kids still thing I am 21!
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 8:10 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default to rite!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Larissa
Lots of cradle snatchers on here - good on ya!

Add me too......... im 36....37 in December and Andy was 34 last July...........Applied just intime to save 5 points!!!!!!!!

love lisa
xxxxxx

Oh we are addin kids ages too.......

Lauren 16
Charlotte 14
Philippa 12
Ashley 8
Georgia 6

and yes the Gp is rubbin his hands on the day ov the meds.........

Last edited by Boomie; Sep 22nd 2003 at 8:13 pm.
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 8:11 pm
mark,abbi,tia & max

mark warner is an unknown quantity at this point

im 36 abbi 27 tia 3.5 max 1.5
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 8:26 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Cradle snatching is all the rage. Even Madonna has done it.
Mrs is 4 years older than me and I am looking at the 30 next year.
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 8:27 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

hmm.. i'm starting to see a pattern forming here, so to mess it all up i'm going to say i'm 30. (sorry no "and my xx is yy")

Old Sep 22nd 2003, 8:30 pm
Quiet one in the corner

kendra1 is on a distinguished road

ive also got a toyboy im 27 hes 25 but only until tomorrow
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 9:16 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by kendra1
ive also got a toyboy im 27 hes 25 but only until tomorrow
Well happy birthday !
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 11:06 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

I am 36 and hubby is 30 !
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

Bobbi is an unknown quantity at this point

May as well jump on the bandwago - I'm 36 and hubby is 33 - but NOT 3 years in it but 2 years 7 months hehe

bobbi
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 11:22 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Wish this thread had been before Saturday, then my reply would have been "Im 38 & Dagboy is almost 40". Unfortunately, Ive just turned 39 now, so I cant use that ploy to make him look much older now (hes actually about 6 months older than me). Hooray for birthdays

Ohh & the boys are 5.

Last edited by MrsDagboy; Sep 23rd 2003 at 4:46 am.
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 11:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

newkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How old?

Im 30, my wife is 26

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.