Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How Not To Sell Your House!!

How Not To Sell Your House!!

Old Sep 21st 2005, 7:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute
Red face How Not To Sell Your House!!

Some of you may remember that we had an offer on our house a couple of months ago, but the buyers pulled out 2 days later. They came back today for another look - these are the lesbian kitchen fitters. I arrived home just before they were due (they were in their car outside) to find my husband had put on the 'Queer As Folk' soundtrack. I rushed to turn it off and asked him, when he appeared, if he realised what he had put on He said he thought it would make them feel at home :scared: and he wasn't joking!
Old Sep 21st 2005, 8:02 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: How Not To Sell Your House!!

Originally Posted by The Crow
Some of you may remember that we had an offer on our house a couple of months ago, but the buyers pulled out 2 days later. They came back today for another look - these are the lesbian kitchen fitters. I arrived home just before they were due (they were in their car outside) to find my husband had put on the 'Queer As Folk' soundtrack. I rushed to turn it off and asked him, when he appeared, if he realised what he had put on He said he thought it would make them feel at home :scared: and he wasn't joking!
What happened then?

Manage a trois perhaps and your husband the voyeur ! ! !

Things people will do to sell their house eh!
Old Sep 21st 2005, 8:05 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How Not To Sell Your House!!

That's really funny! Who cares what they are as long as they buy your house though!
Old Sep 21st 2005, 8:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

pmsl serves them right for messing you about
Hilary
Old Sep 21st 2005, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

davykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud of

well dont keep us in suspence did it work
Old Sep 21st 2005, 8:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by davykaz
well dont keep us in suspence did it work
Not sure yet - didn't help that my baby start shouting 'Go Away People'!! Even if they do offer again, I'll take it with a pinch of salt after last time...
Old Sep 21st 2005, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

davykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud of

well we will keep our fingers crossed
good luck

Davy&Karen
Old Sep 21st 2005, 8:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Carruss
What happened then?

Manage a trois perhaps and your husband the voyeur ! ! !

Things people will do to sell their house eh!
Ha, ha!! No they were much to glum and old for me
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 10:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Just an update - they're offering on our house and the other house they like across the valley and by the sounds of it, will go with however will reduce their price the most! Hmm - not sure I want to play that game - they could go with ours and then the other seller a month or so later may reduce again and then they could quite likely change their minds AGAIN....

We have another viewing this evening - so fingers crossed ..........
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 10:25 am
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha excellent