Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How much is your haircut?

How much is your haircut?

Old Jun 30th 2005, 11:18 am
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all
Smile How much is your haircut?

Hi Everyone,
just doing some homework on the world of haircuts,please help if you can..

How much are you paying for your haircut in OZ?
Is it in a city salon and what state?(not of the hair! part of OZ)
a surburban salon?
at home?
Look forward to all your replies.....
Lynn
Old Jun 30th 2005, 11:21 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How much is your haircut?

Hi Lynn,

We pay a home hairdresser 19 bucks each.
That's for 3 men cuts and 1 ladies trim.
Old Jun 30th 2005, 11:23 am
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

I paid $20 for a tidy up trim in a local salon where I live in Albany Creek.

Katie
Old Jun 30th 2005, 11:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

My girlfriend charges me $50 to highlight, cut and blowdry my hair and cut hubbys hair. We drive to her place as she works from home. This is in Melbourne.
Old Jun 30th 2005, 11:26 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

$0....

5 mins with the clippers on, "No1" in my own bathroom...
Old Jun 30th 2005, 11:28 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Do you blow dry your own too ?
Old Jun 30th 2005, 11:40 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Me too! £0, she's a Hairdresser, sorry "Stylist", but this is when she can be arsed! Typical tradesperson! I say £0, but then it's usually sexual favours post trimmage........oops sorry love I feel everso

That's no more hair cuts after she reads this then.
Old Jun 30th 2005, 11:55 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

$21 for a shampoo, cut & blowdry. Suburban salon, Brisbane.
Old Jun 30th 2005, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

honeybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant future

I go to Maurice Meade at Whitford City, Perth... www.mauricemeade.com.au

I think they are pretty good, used Aveda back in the Uk and I actually prefer it over here... Prices vary, it's just like back home, $185 for certain colours and foils, to $50 an so on.... the ultimate package is $250.... but their styles are 'up to date' for want of a better word.... and you get to sit in these great vibrating chairs when they wash your hair, very nice, but no free glass of wine!

Now all we need is a French Connection and Monsoon, and Gap, and Jigsaw, and Office!
Old Jun 30th 2005, 12:01 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scossie
$0....

5 mins with the clippers on, "No1" in my own bathroom...
Ouch, that's gotta hurt!!!

D D
Attached Thumbnails How much is your haircut?-crew-cut.jpg  
Old Jun 30th 2005, 12:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

'Just Cuts' which is a chain. $27 for a wash, trim, and 'part blow-dry' to take the worst off! Bargain, but I did miss walking out after having my hair straightened, and actually looking like I'd "Just stepped out of the salon"
Old Jun 30th 2005, 12:18 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

In our salon its $30 for blokes and $50 for women (shampoo cut and blow wave, god i hate saying that, it sounds so nothern)

Its anything between $75 and $150 for foils depending on the length of ya locks

Melbourne S/E burbs.
Old Jun 30th 2005, 12:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by logan
'Just Cuts' which is a chain. $27 for a wash, trim, and 'part blow-dry' to take the worst off! Bargain, but I did miss walking out after having my hair straightened, and actually looking like I'd "Just stepped out of the salon"
LOL I know the feeling I used to get my hair cut in a training school which was part of Hair Traffic salon, they washed, cut, blow dried, straightened my hair all for under £25 a bargain. My hair is soooo straight it is amazing they thought they could make it even straighter.

Katie
Old Jun 30th 2005, 12:23 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by hevs
In our salon its $30 for blokes
I hope a blow job is included in that price
Old Jun 30th 2005, 12:28 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
I hope a blow job is included in that price
of course Yours would cos more though cos theres so much of it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.