Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

how much money to take ????

how much money to take ????

Old Sep 25th 2007, 9:43 pm
Just Joined

emilywagstaff is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile how much money to take ????

can anyone help me and oh are trying to work out money do you think 20000 english pounds be enough to start out in oz brisbane. it's just a rough idea .how do mortgages and deposits work out there what percentage do you need . any comments greatly recieved thanks em
Old Sep 25th 2007, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

turkey12903 is a jewel in the roughturkey12903 is a jewel in the roughturkey12903 is a jewel in the roughturkey12903 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: how much money to take ????

try this site hope it helps
http://hlc1.westpac.com.au/hlc/hlc/Splash.do
Old Sep 25th 2007, 10:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: how much money to take ????

hello,
ive read numerous threads on this and some people take £300,000 as they have masses of equity and others take £3000 nad less, whatever is in their back pocket and they all seem to work out fine. we are hoping to take about £35,000+ ourselves (sold house and saving like mad) but have christmas and a holiday to to pay for as yet....... i think if you want to make it work then you will maybe slightly harder at the beginning but worth it in the end.
good luck with your application
kathx