How much longer

Old Apr 8th 2005, 12:25 pm
Sydney Bound Jan 2006

Kopites will become famous soon enoughKopites will become famous soon enough
Default How much longer

Hi,just had a e-mail from my sponser,just back from centrelink,told they will recieve a letter next week to pay the bond,what happens next?How long does it take to issue the visa,do i get a letter or e-mail to let me no? Cheers Andy
Old Apr 8th 2005, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

ovenater is on a distinguished road
Default Re: How much longer

hi andy
our assurer got the letter 5 days after the interview and then they had to make an appointment with the commonwealth bank and it cost them an extra $150 to lodge the money. so the interest you earn on the $5000 is nothing really. They have just recieved a letter from centerlink to say all the paperwork has been sent to DIMIA so from what i have seen from other people it is a couple of weeks till the visa is granted whoopee!!

Its so bl**dy hard this waiting aint it

sally
Old Apr 8th 2005, 12:44 pm
Sydney Bound Jan 2006

Kopites will become famous soon enoughKopites will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ovenater
hi andy
our assurer got the letter 5 days after the interview and then they had to make an appointment with the commonwealth bank and it cost them an extra $150 to lodge the money. so the interest you earn on the $5000 is nothing really. They have just recieved a letter from centerlink to say all the paperwork has been sent to DIMIA so from what i have seen from other people it is a couple of weeks till the visa is granted whoopee!!

sally
Hi Sally thanks for your help, we are so excited,we can almost see the end of the rainbow,the waiting and not knowing is the hardest part.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 12:49 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ovenater
hi andy

sally
once our paperwork was received at DIMIA my agent got an e-mail 2 days later
Old Apr 8th 2005, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

ovenater is on a distinguished road

wow biggy

you have made me very happy, my agent said not to expect anything for a least 2 weeks.

i am so fed up with all the waiting and as we have sold our house and completion is on 6th may we need to know. our leaving party is on the 7th so if we don't get in then i can drown my sorrows big time.

sally
Old Apr 8th 2005, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

Hi there,

Can i join? My assurer lodged the bond a week ago.... !

fabie