Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How many ways to kill the Crazy Frog?

How many ways to kill the Crazy Frog?

Old May 30th 2005, 5:28 pm
Merlot

Default Re: How many ways to kill the Crazy Frog?

GB

I have updated my avatar for you :scared:

Man, that little frog is one hell of an annoying g*t!!!

M

Old May 30th 2005, 5:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Old May 30th 2005, 6:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Merlot
GB

I have updated my avatar for you :scared:

Man, that little frog is one hell of an annoying g*t!!!

M
Oooooo look at the little pictures! How do you do that?
Old May 30th 2005, 6:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glittababe
Find the picture you want (there are sites where you can find "free avatars", google that).

Make sure it's no biiger than 65x65 pixels, resize it if necessary. Save the picture on your harddisk.

On the top of your screen, in the pink bar, click on "My Profile". In the "Control Panel, Settings and Options" click on "Edit Avatar".

Click the "Browse" button and search for your saved picture. Then click on "Save Changes"......
Old May 30th 2005, 6:18 pm
Merlot

I use this free software.

http://www.jql.co.uk/avatarsizer.htm

M

Old May 30th 2005, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Merlot
I use this free software.

http://www.jql.co.uk/avatarsizer.htm

M
Just had a look and far too complicated for me! Rather good tho! Have channel hopped this evening and found the BBC don't advertise Jamster's Crazy frog! Looks like a night of Eastenders for me!
Old May 30th 2005, 6:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

glittababe

Nice post count btw.....
Old May 30th 2005, 6:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Toontje
Nice post count btw.....
Didn't notice that! There....that'll have got rid of the damians!
Old May 30th 2005, 6:28 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Well i think this would be good way to kill it
Attached Thumbnails How many ways to kill the Crazy Frog?-dead_frog_day.jpg  
Old May 30th 2005, 6:29 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: How many ways to kill the Crazy Frog?

Didn't notice that! There....that'll have got rid of the damians!
You mean Damian the Crazy Frog ! ! !

R.
Old May 30th 2005, 6:31 pm
Merlot

Just had a look and far too complicated for me! Rather good tho! Have channel hopped this evening and found the BBC don't advertise Jamster's Crazy frog! Looks like a night of Eastenders for me!
Yep we pay an obscene amount of money for Sky and we have the little freeking frog on every channel!!!! :scared: :scared:

Old May 30th 2005, 6:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by DIMO8
Well i think this would be good way to kill it
I like your style, does that mean we have to shoot all the crazy frogs naked?
Old May 30th 2005, 6:36 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: How many ways to kill the Crazy Frog?

Thats not fair on the Frogs. Getting their hopes up and then......................BANG, or not as the case may be!

R.
Old May 30th 2005, 6:37 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

I dont mind whether they are dressed or not ...but as long as there dead...i cant stand them, The Gym i go to constantly advertises the ringtones :scared:
Old May 30th 2005, 6:43 pm
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy

PortJackson is on a distinguished road

Get a straw. Then insert the straw in to the .......... leave the rest to your imagination (guessing I was the only one who did this as a kid)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.