Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

how many of us is there in hampshire

how many of us is there in hampshire

Old Sep 16th 2006, 9:42 am
I'm driving me nuts

The Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud ofThe Genie has much to be proud of
Default Re: how many of us is there in hampshire

Originally Posted by Shakmaty
I was born in Basingstoke...left at 18, never been back to live....don't want to

long time since i have been there but i don't think it's changed that much:scared:
Old Sep 16th 2006, 9:45 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Genie
long time since i have been there but i don't think it's changed that much:scared:
I was there to see my folks about 2 years ago....if anything it seems worse....even more soulless than before
Old Sep 16th 2006, 9:58 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jon and alex
We are in Pompey - home of the chav!
We're from Pompey...lived there for nearly 18 years...we lived in Anchorage Park...dead posh aren't I

what is it with hampshire?? when we were in the process there were sooo many people also in the same boat...ahhh pompey meets...I remember them well.
Old Sep 16th 2006, 10:02 am
Just Joined

sven is just really nicesven is just really nicesven is just really nicesven is just really nicesven is just really nicesven is just really nicesven is just really nicesven is just really nicesven is just really nice

Hi
I'm from Romsey, just outside of Southampton!

Got my Vias last month with my move to Melbourne April 07.
Old Sep 16th 2006, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by artep
We're from Pompey...lived there for nearly 18 years...we lived in Anchorage Park...dead posh aren't I

what is it with hampshire?? when we were in the process there were sooo many people also in the same boat...ahhh pompey meets...I remember them well.
so do i we were just starting out most there had there visas
Old Sep 16th 2006, 10:09 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by charlie brown
so do i we were just starting out most there had there visas
I remember everyone getting their visas after us...and moving to oz before us as it took an eternity to sell my bloody house!
Old Sep 16th 2006, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light

I remember everyone getting their visas after us...and moving to oz before us as it took an eternity to sell my bloody house!
we used to meet at the farmhouse on the eastern road back last year
Old Sep 16th 2006, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

hindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nicehindon is just really nice

Hi, We are from the Isle of Wight.
We are just waiting for our TRA appeal to come back.It was acknowledged on the 1st Sept, so not long now i hope. (slowly going mad)
Old Sep 16th 2006, 11:15 am
Now a Citizen!

seaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to all

Originally Posted by gozzey
Oh My God! Im a born and bred Portlander but have made the jump over to the mainland Weymouth now. Hoping to now made a bigger jump over to Oz through the RAN route
We live on Portland and going down the Oz Army route. Have just sent off our visa application so will keep fingers crossed!!
Old Sep 16th 2006, 12:42 pm
Anyone seen my coat???

chopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nice

We're in Lordshill, Scumpton.
Til 6th October then flying to Briz Vegas on 25th Oct!!!

Not long now!!

Cheers'en.
Old Sep 16th 2006, 12:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Thats seems an eternity ago!!!!!

had some good times at those 'pompey' meets, and made some great friends too!!!!
Old Sep 16th 2006, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

neekie will become famous soon enoughneekie will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
We are just over the water from you in Gosport
Hi,
just seen your post. We are in sunny Gosport too and applying for Canada. Where are you hoping to go to?
Old Sep 16th 2006, 1:50 pm
....is FAB

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Thats seems an eternity ago!!!!!

had some good times at those 'pompey' meets, and made some great friends too!!!!
You're right Sandra, it does seem like an eternity ago...& I too made some fab friends!! Only sad thing was you & all the others went and buggered off to Perth and left me an Neil going to the east coast on our own..
Old Sep 16th 2006, 1:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

You're right Sandra, it does seem like an eternity ago...& I too made some fab friends!! Only sad thing was you & all the others went and buggered off to Perth and left me an Neil going to the east coast on our own..

Petra...............ya back!!!!! I have missed you!!!
Old Sep 16th 2006, 2:13 pm
....is FAB

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Petra...............ya back!!!!! I have missed you!!!
hiya hun!!

Yea not been around for a bit...been busy movin'!!! We've been in our own pad 3 weeks now & it's FAB...no more inspections WOO HOO!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.