Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How many times have you been to australia?

How many times have you been to australia?

Old Dec 24th 2004, 9:58 am
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: How many times have you been to australia?

Originally Posted by madsad
I noticed earlier. How does asking people how many times they have been to Oz help with your application

Donna.
keep asking cause I cant give you an answer
Old Dec 24th 2004, 10:02 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rubbeldiekatz
what about you ? :-)
Theres a question!

I'm a nurse, never been to Australia - fancied a change of scenary, so decided to go to Aus. (bit like that!)

Hopefully going to Melbourne on the 10th of Jan, but had a bit of bad luck with my medicals (they were 'mislaid') and so my LSBV visa has not come through yet - hopefully first week of Jan!!

I'm going with someone I met on the forum a while ago.

Will go for PR as soon as I'm settled.

Cas
Old Dec 24th 2004, 10:04 am
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Theres a question!

I'm a nurse, never been to Australia - fancied a change of scenary, so decided to go to Aus. (bit like that!)

Hopefully going to Melbourne on the 10th of Jan, but had a bit of bad luck with my medicals (they were 'mislaid') and so my LSBV visa has not come through yet - hopefully first week of Jan!!

I'm going with someone I met on the forum a while ago.

Will go for PR as soon as I'm settled.

Cas
you have never been to australia ? how do you know whether you like it there or not ? good luck anyway
Old Dec 24th 2004, 10:05 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

keep asking cause I cant give you an answer

Donna.
Old Dec 24th 2004, 10:06 am
Melbourne Rock City

Donna.

Old Dec 24th 2004, 10:10 am
Account Closed

you have never been to australia ? how do you know whether you like it there or not ? good luck anyway
Don't know - I'll find out when I get there!

LSBV is a temp visa - if I don't like it there, I'll go somewhere else.
If I do I'll apply for PR - hopefully, shouldn't be a problem with being a psychiatric nurse.

Cas
Old Dec 24th 2004, 10:29 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO

Donna.
Old Dec 24th 2004, 11:05 am
Melbourne Rock City

Don't know - I'll find out when I get there!

LSBV is a temp visa - if I don't like it there, I'll go somewhere else.
If I do I'll apply for PR - hopefully, shouldn't be a problem with being a psychiatric nurse.

Cas
youll love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no doubt
Old Dec 24th 2004, 11:06 am
Melbourne Rock City

LMAO

Donna.

:scared:
Old Dec 24th 2004, 11:07 am
Account Closed

youll love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no doubt
I hope so!!!!

What do you do?

Cas
Old Dec 24th 2004, 11:17 am
Melbourne Rock City

I hope so!!!!

What do you do?

Cas
Im unemployed....struggling to get my visa.....wasting my time.....pretty much
Old Dec 24th 2004, 11:21 am
Account Closed

Im unemployed....struggling to get my visa.....wasting my time.....pretty much
Won't be a waste if you get it
Old Dec 24th 2004, 11:31 am
Melbourne Rock City

Won't be a waste if you get it
oath !!!! Im just getting over it at the moment.....not over australia but the whole visa process, stress etc
Old Dec 24th 2004, 11:40 am
Account Closed

oath !!!! Im just getting over it at the moment.....not over australia but the whole visa process, stress etc
Sorry
Old Dec 24th 2004, 11:52 am
Melbourne Rock City

Sorry
thats cool, Ill get what I want.....if it takes me 10 years....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.