Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How many going to Brisbane next year?

How many going to Brisbane next year?

Old Nov 14th 2004, 4:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant future
Default Re: How many going to Brisbane next year?

Originally Posted by marysidey
Sue i cant open the zipped file will you send it to me as an ordinary word doc thanks mary
Mary, the file is too big to upload, that's why I had to zip it. PM me your email addy and I'll send it as a word attachment. Sue
Old Nov 14th 2004, 4:53 pm
Cheeky

Hi Sue!

Just clicked on it, WoW!!! You could charter a flight if everyone was all going at the same time........... well ok maybe a slight exaggeration but if we carry on at this rate!!!! LOL

I am feeling more and more swayed to go to Brisbane now!! But I will reserve my judgement until our trip!! (Cant wait!!) Bring it on, bring it on bring it on!!

Cheeky

Originally Posted by Sue from Manchester
OK Karen, here it is. 42 now!!! (I'd forgotten to count myself). Looks like there are a lot of planes going to be coming back from Australia empty next year.

Old Nov 14th 2004, 8:19 pm
togooff&things

O.K - bit late in on the conversation as usual (been away for a bit) But Me, hubby and 2 sprogs will be somewhere between Gold Coast and Tamborine early next year! Always up for Jack Daniels and Coke! Luv Colette x