Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How long do you get ??

How long do you get ??

Old Jul 18th 2004, 4:22 pm
Dorset to Dunedin

Fooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond repute
Default How long do you get ??

Any one know how long you get to go to New Zealand if you are granted res visas ??
Old Jul 18th 2004, 4:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: How long do you get ??

No idea, but just wanted to say hi to a fellow Poole person, we're in Parkstone, where abouts are you?
Rach, Mark and Chanelle xx
Old Jul 19th 2004, 5:58 pm
Dorset to Dunedin

Fooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by nosuchluck
No idea, but just wanted to say hi to a fellow Poole person, we're in Parkstone, where abouts are you?
Hi, Rach,Mark,Chantelle,

We live in Kinson ave, of of St Clements road,

We have done an Expression of interest for New Zealand and hope this wednesday we will be picked !! if we are we are going to head to New Plymouth in the Tarinaki region of North Island, houses are sooooo cheap and with what we have to sell here we could get ourselves a nice life over there.

I work as a roof tiler for Bennetton roofing in Poole and i am at college taking Plumbing and heating course, your husbands qualification in NZ would get him hundreds of jobs as they are pretty desparate for tradesmen at the moment ?? plumbers are extremely hard to come by, my wifes cousin and her family have just got thier visas for Oz and are set to fly out June next year, he is a carpenter.I ahve a city and guilds in Woodmachineing and this is on the Occupational shortage list for NZ so we hope this will get us the points to get in ,

Did you go to Sandown in march, we went to look at Canada but we now think NZ will give us the life we want,

Give us some mail back, Nigel,Karla & Martha
Old Jul 19th 2004, 6:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Hi Nigel, Karla & Martha
Wow, what a coincidence eh? We live in Lincoln Road, Upper Parkstone and are waiting for our passports to come back from Australia House! We began the whole process last June, well thats when Mark's TRA finally went off and here we are just over a year later raring to go!
Our furniture is on its way out to Brisbane, our leaving party is August 13th, and we fly out on September 7th to start our new lives down under!
So why did you choose NZ over Australia? are they too are crying out for tradesmen! We didn't go to this years exhibition in Sandown although we did last year, to be honest i found this forum much more imformative!
Do you come from Poole? will you be leaving family behind? how do they feel?
Keep in touch and good luck with your application