Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How long after PCC and Medicals

How long after PCC and Medicals

Old Dec 19th 2005, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

salman is an unknown quantity at this point
Question How long after PCC and Medicals

Hi All, I am new to this forum. I have sent all requested documents (form 1022, pcc and medicals) 4 weeks ago and still no reply. Any idea how long does it usually take.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 12:14 pm
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all
Default Re: How long after PCC and Medicals

mine took a couple of months to come through - but that was a while ago. Have you looked at www.austimeline.com
Old Dec 19th 2005, 1:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Angela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond repute

Have they took your money??
a
Old Dec 19th 2005, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: How long after PCC and Medicals

Originally Posted by Angela Marie
a
Yes, I sent them after medical request. Took 3 months and 20 days for medical and pcc request. Not sure whether to email CO about the progress. Is there any way to find out if LCU actually recieved our medicals.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 1:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Angela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond repute

No harm in asking................go on, you may have a nice xmas pressie!!
Old Dec 19th 2005, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi
yes you can e-mail lcu and they reply within a couple of days very speedy service if you search on here you will get there e-mail address

Billy
Old Dec 19th 2005, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by billy0911
Hi
yes you can e-mail lcu and they reply within a couple of days very speedy service if you search on here you will get there e-mail address

Billy
Thanks Billy
Old Dec 19th 2005, 5:40 pm
now just Shaun...

Shaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant future

I've been waiting 6 months for med requests, a few others on here are also waiting a similar amount of time, see timeline below, I've also e-mailed them asking why so long but no reply to date (2 weks ago)
Shaun
Old Dec 19th 2005, 7:36 pm
Just Joined

sinead is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by salman
Hi All, I am new to this forum. I have sent all requested documents (form 1022, pcc and medicals) 4 weeks ago and still no reply. Any idea how long does it usually take.
meds and pcc sent 12/08 and visa granted 12/10 - hope this helps good luck!!
Old Dec 19th 2005, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Angela Marie
a
What money are you having to fork out since meds have gone in,thought that was the last payment to make...
Lynn
Old Dec 19th 2005, 9:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnbrooks
What money are you having to fork out since meds have gone in,thought that was the last payment to make...
Lynn

I think maybe they are paying the £100,000 aud for the extra points.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 11:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all

Originally Posted by WendyC
I think maybe they are paying the £100,000 aud for the extra points.
Phew that's a relief thought i had missed something there for a mo,cheers
lynn
Old Dec 20th 2005, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lynnbrooks
Lynn
yes nothing to pay after medicals. Money was deducted from CC 10 days after I launched the appliation.