Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How Long ?????????????

How Long ?????????????

Old Jul 7th 2006, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

fancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud of
Default How Long ?????????????

Hi folks,
Just wondering how long it takes for them to give the ok for the visa as i had to have more tests as my blood pressure was up on the meds,had them done and all tests ok and the results were sent out on the 28/06/06 any info would be helpful :scared:

THANKS FANCYFELLA AND THE TRIBE VICTORIA BOUND SEPT :scared:

P.S. YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
Old Jul 7th 2006, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

remmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really nice
Default Re: How Long ?????????????

Ir seemed forever to us! Can't remember exactly how long which is of no use to you right now - sorry!

It was a great feeling though when it all came through. Had a big stomach lurch and then a big drink! Then we were off!

Good luck and hope you hear v. soon.

Originally Posted by fancyfella
Hi folks,
Just wondering how long it takes for them to give the ok for the visa as i had to have more tests as my blood pressure was up on the meds,had them done and all tests ok and the results were sent out on the 28/06/06 any info would be helpful :scared:

Old Jul 7th 2006, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

kate&mike has a brilliant futurekate&mike has a brilliant futurekate&mike has a brilliant futurekate&mike has a brilliant futurekate&mike has a brilliant futurekate&mike has a brilliant futurekate&mike has a brilliant futurekate&mike has a brilliant future
Default Re: How Long ?????????????

Originally Posted by fancyfella
Hi folks,

We had to send another xray and medical report and received our visa 10 days later. Hope this helps and good luck.

Kate