Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How do you remove your membership?

How do you remove your membership?

Old Apr 5th 2004, 10:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future
Default How do you remove your membership?

If a member of this group wants to remove themselves, how do they unjoin??
Old Apr 5th 2004, 10:31 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Default Re: How do you remove your membership?

Originally posted by podgypossum
Are ya thinking of leaving PP?

Phoenixuk2oz

Old Apr 5th 2004, 10:31 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Quit. Refain. Renounce. Stop. Leave. Suspend.
Old Apr 5th 2004, 10:33 pm
jib
BE Enthusiast

jib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nice

Old soldiers never die; they only fade away

jib
Old Apr 5th 2004, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Megalania
Quit. Refain. Renounce. Stop. Leave. Suspend.
Yes i know...but how do you removee your profile and name off member list?

Hi Pheonix... i am considering it, but someone else is looking for this info at the moment and i am just trying to find out on their behalf
Old Apr 5th 2004, 10:36 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Yes i know...but how do you removee your profile and name off member list?

Hi Pheonix... i am considering it, but someone else is looking for this info at the moment and i am just trying to find out on their behalf
Hotel California.
Old Apr 5th 2004, 10:37 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

May I ask why?

Phoenixuk2oz

Old Apr 5th 2004, 10:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

You may..

i shall send you a PM
Old Apr 5th 2004, 10:46 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

You may..

i shall send you a PM
Send me one

Why not just edit your profile of any info that may be incriminating?

I know you cannot change your username your self but an administrator can, ask WBB he had his changed a while back
Old Apr 5th 2004, 10:48 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess a pm to John Paul (or is Paul John) the site administrator would get the member details permanently deleted or at least changed to make them unidentifiable. If you are unidentifiable in the first place I would not even bother.
Old Apr 5th 2004, 11:18 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

PP.......

This forum would be a less positive place if you left it.

You have provided lots of useful information and I for one shall miss you if you go

I have sent you a PM.

Phoenixuk2oz

Old Apr 5th 2004, 11:21 pm

Elaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Phoenixuk2oz
PP.......

This forum would be a less positive place if you left it.

You have provided lots of useful information and I for one shall miss you if you go

I have sent you a PM.

Phoenixuk2oz
PP,

Ditto..

Elaine M
Old Apr 5th 2004, 11:23 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

You may..

i shall send you a PM
Me too! Im feeling neglected of late, Im only getting about half a dozen PMs a day & its just not enough!

(seriously, send me one, I have a question for you )
Old Apr 5th 2004, 11:27 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bondipom
I guess a pm to John Paul (or is Paul John) the site administrator.

John, Paul, George & Ringo?
Or Matthew, Mark, Luke & John?

(sorry God, please dont ban me for making a joke of it )
Old Apr 5th 2004, 11:41 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Just don't post anymore and they'll be quickly forgotten, kind of the reverse to "gone, but not forgotten"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.