Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

how do you find out......

how do you find out......

Old Apr 27th 2006, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

nursemand has a brilliant futurenursemand has a brilliant futurenursemand has a brilliant futurenursemand has a brilliant futurenursemand has a brilliant futurenursemand has a brilliant future
Default how do you find out......

after some insight

spent ages researching suburbs to rent and then buy in perth

the usual...looked at crime rates, cost housing n rental, recommendations, communte to CBD, near ish to beach (would drive and def can cycle), shops etc etc

thought done ok job but then found rental consisted of all family homes (no offence meant as i live in equivalent here) - its just me and hubby wanted a smaller place (2 bed appart or unit) initally whilst we find our feet...plan to be out and about as we are both sporty

i guess closer to CBD might have more this type of rental
which we do not mind as plan to work in subiaco and guess would be nice to initally have access too city ammenities but do not want to end up in a high crime area etc

so anyone out there like us or anyone know of areas

much appreciated