Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How do you compare NAB and ANZ Bank?

How do you compare NAB and ANZ Bank?

Old Apr 12th 2006, 11:32 pm
Forum Regular

jery_wang is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How do you compare NAB and ANZ Bank?

Hi,

Anyone with good/bad customer experience with NAB and/or ANZ Bank? Which one charges the least fee?

Thanks
Jerry
Old Apr 12th 2006, 11:39 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough
Default Re: How do you compare NAB and ANZ Bank?

Originally Posted by jery_wang
Hi,

Anyone with good/bad customer experience with NAB and/or ANZ Bank? Which one charges the least fee?

Thanks
Jerry
We have had nothing but good customer experience with the NAB. Charges are charges.

Cheers

Rich
Old Apr 13th 2006, 2:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

I"ve only had a positive experience with ANZ, if I've needed a new card, I've had it within a few days and the staff that I have dealt with have all been very friendly. I had an account with NAB years ago but left them after it took me visiting a branch 3 times and showing my student card for them to give me a student account with no fees. But hey, that's life :P
Old Apr 13th 2006, 8:02 pm
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

I used to be with NAB and still have a credit card with them, I always found them very helpful.

My Brother works for ANZ in Perth - so must give them a good plug
Old Apr 14th 2006, 2:06 am
Forum Regular

rangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud of

Bankwest, we have just joined from commonwealth you pay $5 a month and that is it, for the last 3months we payed $62 in charges and the $5 a month just to have money in the account, with Bankwest that includes EFTPOS cheques and you can have a debit card and thats only one of two banks that I have seen were you can get a debit card
Old Apr 14th 2006, 2:13 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rangersman
Bankwest, we have just joined from commonwealth you pay $5 a month and that is it, for the last 3months we payed $62 in charges and the $5 a month just to have money in the account, with Bankwest that includes EFTPOS cheques and you can have a debit card and thats only one of two banks that I have seen were you can get a debit card
Can remember the days when they actually PAID you money to have accounts with them. Long time ago though. Only times you hear any reports about banks is when they publicize fee increases now.