Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How do i get name on processing time sheet ?

How do i get name on processing time sheet ?

Old Nov 3rd 2006, 11:54 am
Cobbalobs

grossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to all
Default How do i get name on processing time sheet ?

Hi all. How on earth do u get your name on the processing times sheet. See loadsa peeps on it but can't find anywhere that says "join now" or anything like that. Thank.
Fiona x
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 12:34 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How do i get name on processing time sheet ?

Originally Posted by grossenbol
Hi all. How on earth do u get your name on the processing times sheet. See loadsa peeps on it but can't find anywhere that says "join now" or anything like that. Thank.
Fiona x

It's a secret

Seriously, if you are April/May/June applicant pm sa-redback with your details and he'll add you.

July/Aug/Sep applicants - pm Clippies and she'll add you.
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

h1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to all

Originally Posted by grossenbol
Fiona x
Hi Fiona
Sorry for seeming a bit obtuse, but what is the processing times sheet?
Tracy
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 7:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by h1tvd
Hi Fiona
Sorry for seeming a bit obtuse, but what is the processing times sheet?
Tracy

I'd like to know to please.
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 7:50 pm
Can't wait!

utopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond repute

The is the Web Page just PM sa-redback or icequeen and the will add you as stated above, in previous post!

http://www.be-forum.co.uk/visaapps/april-june06.htm

Hope that helps