Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How did you guys do on your tipping??

How did you guys do on your tipping??

Old Aug 26th 2005, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Muzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant future
Default Re: How did you guys do on your tipping??

Originally Posted by steve99
This is the link I have saved in my Favourites but I cant access it from work as betting is banned! not sure if it will work for you.
http://www.tabtipping.com/cfm/ft/engine/engine.cfm?

Good luck to Renth, fingers crossed he picks up that extra couple of tips to bring the BE tipping cup home to WA (the new home of AFL)
Go the Eagles
yep, we have 5 WA folks in the top 10.
Old Aug 26th 2005, 7:42 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

This is the link I have saved in my Favourites but I cant access it from work as betting is banned! not sure if it will work for you.
http://www.tabtipping.com/cfm/ft/engine/engine.cfm?

Good luck to Renth, fingers crossed he picks up that extra couple of tips to bring the BE tipping cup home to WA (the new home of AFL)
Go the Eagles
Thanks Steve.

Does the tipping comp end this weekend or does it continue into the finals? or does the person who comes top next week only win the "minor tipping premiership" with the important tipping only taking place during the finals?

I've got the Crows over the Eagles, as a kind of "consolation tip" if the Eagles lose.
Old Aug 26th 2005, 8:22 am
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
Thanks Steve.

Does the tipping comp end this weekend or does it continue into the finals? or does the person who comes top next week only win the "minor tipping premiership" with the important tipping only taking place during the finals?

I've got the Crows over the Eagles, as a kind of "consolation tip" if the Eagles lose.
I assume it ends this week, but not 100%.
There's probably some completely bizzarre rule that comes into play which voids WA entrants from being able to tip unless they go to Melbourne to do so

Brave man going for the Crows, Ive gone for the eagles, probably why im in 9th and your not
Old Aug 26th 2005, 8:23 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

There's probably some completely bizzarre rule that comes into play which voids WA entrants from being able to tip unless they go to Melbourne to do so

Brave man going for the Crows, Ive gone for the eagles, probably why im in 9th and your not
Well, the Eagles do have 4 top players coming back in to the side and are at home but their current form has been terrible, the Crows are on the ascendancy.
Old Aug 26th 2005, 8:35 am
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
... the Crows are on the ascendancy.
True, it should be a good one if both Teams are on their game.
I think the home advantage (20 wins on the trot) and the fact that it decides who comes top will get the Eagles up.

I remember last year I was one point behind my Boss (ex boss) in our work tipping, I tried to second guess who he would pick based on the previous 21 rounds before I did my tips, I then went against the 2 most unpredicatable ones to try and pip him, I blew it big time, I got those 2 wrong plus another couple and ended with the person who was in 3rd pipping me for 2nd
Old Aug 26th 2005, 8:55 am
Gwyllt

gogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud of

That's right ......interstate entrants have to lodge their tips in Melbourne........but they get carried there on the back of a Victorian
Old Aug 26th 2005, 9:00 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I think all the tipping comps come to an end after this weekend. Ours looks to be between the top 3.
Good luck to everyone, I'm gonna miss the fun of checking my winners every week.
Old Aug 26th 2005, 10:02 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gogdownunder
That's right ......interstate entrants have to lodge their tips in Melbourne........but they get carried there on the back of a Victorian
But everyone knows that, "interstate" means, "not WA"..!!!
Old Aug 26th 2005, 10:32 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks steve and muzza

I did them at 5.35, don't know they would have been accepted, i picked the dogs and my margin was only 4 off
Old Aug 26th 2005, 10:35 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
Thanks steve and muzza

I did them at 5.35, don't know they would have been accepted, i picked the dogs and my margin was only 4 off
I was 13 off - had the Dogs down for a bigger win!

You don know that you can just go the the Tab Tipping home page (www.tabtipping.com) and when you log in, you're redirected to your tips automatically?
Old Aug 26th 2005, 10:39 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmoore
I was 13 off - had the Dogs down for a bigger win!

You don know that you can just go the the Tab Tipping home page (www.tabtipping.com) and when you log in, you're redirected to your tips automatically?
Thats what usually happens, but last week i kept getting a blue page that was for betting, like whos gonna kick the first goal etc??? It was strange, but i found it with steves link, so i'm not too sure what happened
Old Aug 26th 2005, 10:41 pm
High in the Dandenongs

maybe this is why
http://www.tab.com.au/

DOH!
Old Aug 28th 2005, 9:21 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Woohoo! 7 this week. But then loads of other people got 7 too Congrats to Richard with 8
Old Aug 29th 2005, 1:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Muzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant future

Good onya Renth!

BE's top tipper from WA
Old Aug 29th 2005, 2:20 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Muzza04
Good onya Renth!

BE's top tipper from WA
Yup...
Congratulations Renth...

At least Brian won't have far to send your winners 5 slabs of beer!

Bit of a poor showing this week from me, (and Freo)...

Gotta keep barracking for WA though, so good luck to The Eagles in the Finals...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.