Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How did you cope with the waiting?

How did you cope with the waiting?

Old Jul 14th 2004, 3:47 pm
Rose-tinted specs anyone?

Sarsa is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face How did you cope with the waiting?

I am one of life's planners. I enjoy looking at all of the options available to us and making plans; because of this I am finding this waiting soooo very frustrating!

I know it is all part of the 'game' and everyone get through it; I just wonder how, how do/did you get through it?

Sarsa
Old Jul 14th 2004, 3:53 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default Re: How did you cope with the waiting?

Originally posted by Sarsa
I am one of life's planners. I enjoy looking at all of the options available to us and making plans; because of this I am finding this waiting soooo very frustrating!

I know it is all part of the 'game' and everyone get through it; I just wonder how, how do/did you get through it?

Sarsa

JACK DANIELS!!! and the people of this forum

Good luck
Kala
Old Jul 14th 2004, 4:03 pm
A Bored of waiting member

stephenwhite68 will become famous soon enough

People on the forum and trying to convince myself not to think about it as it was so far away ...

Still it came round soon enough
Old Jul 14th 2004, 4:08 pm

Jack Daniels is definately a good idea!

This site certain helps even if it is only because I can live vicariously through the posts of those that have 'gone before'!
Old Jul 14th 2004, 4:09 pm

Originally posted by stephenwhite68
People on the forum and trying to convince myself not to think about it as it was so far away ...

Still it came round soon enough
When are you off and what visa did you get?

Oh, and congratulations!
Old Jul 14th 2004, 5:26 pm
Home at last

callé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond repute

I dont think i'm coping that well at all! I have started cleaning things out, thinking of what I need to sell to lighten the load. spending way to much time on this forum. daydreaming a lot. and otherwise just going mad!!
Old Jul 14th 2004, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

asfry is an unknown quantity at this point

Sarsa,

I know exactly how you feel. We're waiting for the final nod (hopefully) aswell.

I'd agree with all re. Jack Daniels though. LOL!!
Old Jul 14th 2004, 6:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Believe me, it will come round sooner than you think!
and you'll have heaps to do!
Rach x
Old Jul 14th 2004, 8:42 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

I found pulling my hair out and banging my head against a wall quite helpful.

Paul.
Old Jul 14th 2004, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

rarejunk_in is an unknown quantity at this point

By the time this waiting gets over, i wud have known jack daniels so long, i wud call it john daniels at the end.

cheers,
RJ

Originally posted by diddy
I found pulling my hair out and banging my head against a wall quite helpful.

Paul.
Old Jul 14th 2004, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Sarsa

Sarsa
Sitting on this forum hour after hour

Lindsey
Old Jul 14th 2004, 8:58 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally posted by rarejunk_in
By the time this waiting gets over, i wud have known jack daniels so long, i wud call it john daniels at the end.

cheers,
RJ
I'm thinking Jack owes me a 50% stake in the company the money i've plied into it

Kala
Old Jul 14th 2004, 9:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Its strange though, we were frantic whilst we were waiting. We got it and one year later we are still here
Old Jul 14th 2004, 9:56 pm
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by kala
I'm thinking Jack owes me a 50% stake in the company the money i've plied into it

Kala
I say the same thing about Jim Beam.
Old Jul 14th 2004, 11:15 pm
Forum Regular

bamboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default waitin game

it is a bit annoying trying to get through, but think of the good life when u get here. it only took us 10months to get our visas and we came more of less straight away so it was upon us before we knew it, plus all the leaving do's make the time fly in and the hangovers!!!!

good luck and think ahead

cats

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.