Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How did this guy get a visa?

How did this guy get a visa?

Old May 16th 2003, 5:04 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default How did this guy get a visa?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertain...io/3031689.stm

Are there no character requirements to meet to get whatever visa he must be on?
Old May 16th 2003, 5:23 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How did this guy get a visa?

Originally posted by renth

Problems were on this server , this guy is welcome in Sydney would be one of the boys?

Last edited by pommie bastard; May 16th 2003 at 5:40 am.
Old May 16th 2003, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

ianduggan5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pommie bastard
I am sure this is a worthy post but your link is not working?

Works for me!
Old May 16th 2003, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

May they are trying to import some well known pooftas, to take the heat off there most famous local sexual pervert, who just happens to live next to Howard on Sydney Harbour
Old May 16th 2003, 2:09 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Qualify???????? are you nuts???? the bloke picks up young men gay or straight using his celebrity and then druging them up. Has sex with them, The bloke who died in his pool was STRAIGHT ,Christ sakes you been living in a plastic bubble or what SHEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Old May 16th 2003, 2:38 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Michael Barrymore is the living embodiment of all of society's ills: a drunk and a drug addict and a wife beater, a predatory gay man, even 'a killer'
Police are currently investigating claims Mr Barrymore lied during the inquest.

He denied being able to swim and denied witness claims he rubbed cocaine into Mr Lubbock's gums at the house party.

Subsequently his ex-wife, Cheryl Barrymore, claimed he could swim and she alleged she had regularly seen him administer drugs to others.

A post-mortem examination revealed high levels of alcohol and drugs in Mr Lubbock's system and injuries which may have been caused by a serious sexual assault.

I,ll forward your posts to Stuart Lubbock's family.
I,m sure they would like to comment.
And you have the front to call me a bigot,

Last edited by paulf; May 16th 2003 at 2:46 pm.
Old May 16th 2003, 4:58 pm
kpp
Just Joined

kpp is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree Complete and utter pervert.
Old May 16th 2003, 5:09 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by kpp
I agree Complete and utter pervert.
Is it true that Barrymore couldn't swim - I heard he often liked to go for a length in his pool.

Cheers - Don
Old May 16th 2003, 9:22 pm

bored_bean is an unknown quantity at this point

Has he been convicted of any crime?
Old May 16th 2003, 9:31 pm
Just Joined

bobinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Was OJ Simpson convicted of any crime........
Old May 16th 2003, 9:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Has he been convicted of any crime?
No. it was an open verdict. Therefore he is guilty of nothing.
Old May 16th 2003, 11:27 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by karawara88
No. it was an open verdict. Therefore he is guilty of nothing.
What bout his crimes against light entertainment?
Old May 17th 2003, 12:54 am
BE Forum Addict

What bout his crimes against light entertainment?
I think he is a good entertainer.
Old May 17th 2003, 5:30 am
?????????

Ok this is my last post on this thread,
Barrymore? his silence and refusal to answer questions spoke volumes about his involement.
The point to remember here is Mr Lubbock a man on a night out ended up dead simply because he was star-struck, he leaves 2 kids and a large family behind, while Barrymore whos pool it was and whos money bought the coke travels to sunny oz for some "light" entertainment.
ALWIGHT
Old May 17th 2003, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

The point to remember here is Mr Lubbock a man on a night out ended up dead simply because he was star-struck, he leaves 2 kids and a large family behind, while Barrymore whos pool it was and whos money bought the coke travels to sunny oz for some "light" entertainment.
I suggest that Mr Lubbock was not new to taking drugs or drink, and that the free drugs and drink played a bigger part in his decisions that night than being star struck. Drugs, drink and swimming pools don't mix.

The actions of that night left Mr Lubbock dead and Mr Barrymore with a life long trauma, (whatever happened be he innocent or guilty of some crime), he still has that trauma. His proffession is entertainment, and he has to earn a living.

Remaining silent in this country is not a crime and I am sure his lawyers advised it.

I do not condone his lifestyle, however I do not think a man should be condemmed for life, when he has not been found guilty of any crime.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.