Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How clean is your dishwasher

How clean is your dishwasher

Old Jun 28th 2007, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

fific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to all
Default How clean is your dishwasher

Hi there, been cleaning and cleaning ready for the shippers coming to pack on Monday - but really how clean can you get things like dishwasher and washing machine. Does anyone have experience of how closely they will check. No matter how much I scrub I keep finding another trickle of water and another last bit of rice!!! help....
Old Jun 28th 2007, 11:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

PoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How clean is your dishwasher

Originally Posted by fific
Hi there, been cleaning and cleaning ready for the shippers coming to pack on Monday - but really how clean can you get things like dishwasher and washing machine. Does anyone have experience of how closely they will check. No matter how much I scrub I keep finding another trickle of water and another last bit of rice!!! help....
Didn't bring these over with us. I would ensure though that the packers seal them with tape and export etc.

There is only so much you can do.

Last edited by PoppetUK; Jun 29th 2007 at 12:14 am.
Old Jun 28th 2007, 11:58 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

You won't get them totally dry so don't get stressed by it. Ours weren't checked this end. Got them open, ran the hottest longest wash with them empty and they were fine.
Old Jun 29th 2007, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

fings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to beholdfings is a splendid one to behold

white vinegar in a empty wash does the trick
bright as a new pin
ours wasnt totally dry ,and it wasnt checked at this end,same with washing machine
Old Jun 29th 2007, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Olias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to behold

You cook rice in your dishwasher!!!!!??????...............weird!
Old Jun 29th 2007, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

fific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to allfific is a name known to all

from the amount I have found in the filters you would think that I do.....thanks for the replies v helpful...might just put my feet up for five minutes and have a cuppa ( wash up by hand ugh!!)

Originally Posted by Olias
You cook rice in your dishwasher!!!!!??????...............weird!
Old Jun 29th 2007, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond repute

Mine had a shower this morning