Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

how about some pics of....

how about some pics of....

Old May 26th 2006, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

birchway has a brilliant futurebirchway has a brilliant futurebirchway has a brilliant futurebirchway has a brilliant futurebirchway has a brilliant futurebirchway has a brilliant futurebirchway has a brilliant futurebirchway has a brilliant future
Default how about some pics of....

sunsets and pictures of the ocean are all very nice but basically they could be anywhere in the world, those of you that are in oz or recently been,
how about some pics of real life

for example

where you live
your local shops
the pub
etc..etc

I have never been to aus, we are just packing up and going, too tight to do a reccie trip first and

steve
Old May 26th 2006, 3:59 pm
Forum Regular

KAYJAS will become famous soon enoughKAYJAS will become famous soon enough
Default Re: how about some pics of....

Originally Posted by birchway
sunsets and pictures of the ocean are all very nice but basically they could be anywhere in the world, those of you that are in oz or recently been,

for example

where you live
your local shops
the pub
etc..etc

I have never been to aus, we are just packing up and going, too tight to do a reccie trip first and

steve
How do you attach a picture to a thread? I hope your not expecting paradise?
Old May 26th 2006, 4:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

for example

where you live
your local shops
the pub
etc..etc

steve
Yes good idea.... could also add pics of houses and streets ( if ppl dont mind that is us being nosey ) etc.
Old May 26th 2006, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

paka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant future

for example

where you live
your local shops
the pub
etc..etc

steve
Here is some of Adelaide and Melbourne streets.
Attached Thumbnails how about some pics of....-australia-127.jpg   how about some pics of....-australia-128.jpg   how about some pics of....-australia-136.jpg   how about some pics of....-australia-141.jpg   how about some pics of....-australia-133.jpg  

Old May 26th 2006, 4:44 pm
Just Joined

Hot Dog will become famous soon enough

for example

where you live
your local shops
the pub
etc..etc

steve
The best I can do is this picture of the view from my pals beck garden in Sydney.
Sorry.
Steve
Attached Thumbnails how about some pics of....-garden.jpg  
Old May 26th 2006, 4:47 pm
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

picture 1

Richmond (melbourne) from my apartment during my reccie (I'm not tight )

picture 2

St Kilda

Picture 3

A house in St Kilda

Picture 4

Belgrave high street

Picture 5

Monbulk high street.

As you can see, the more out of town you go, the quieter it gets,
Attached Thumbnails how about some pics of....-richmond.jpg   how about some pics of....-st-kilda.jpg   how about some pics of....-huis-st-kilda.jpg   how about some pics of....-belgrave.jpg   how about some pics of....-monbulk.jpg  

Old May 26th 2006, 5:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paka
Here is some of Adelaide and Melbourne streets.
Lovely houses Thanks
Old May 26th 2006, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

Ant & Kev has a brilliant futureAnt & Kev has a brilliant futureAnt & Kev has a brilliant futureAnt & Kev has a brilliant futureAnt & Kev has a brilliant futureAnt & Kev has a brilliant future

These pics are lovely are there any of perth streets, houses, pubs etc..
Old May 26th 2006, 6:45 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: how about some pics of....

These pics are lovely are there any of perth streets, houses, pubs etc..
Attached, and in order of appearance...
  • The little house I used to own in Midvale, Western Australia

• Hay Street Mall in Perth, Western Australia

• Perth city lights, Western Australia

• Northbridge Tunnel on the Graham Farmer Freeway, Western Australia

• Perth Railway Station, Western Australia (large photo)

Attached Thumbnails how about some pics of....-my-house.jpg   how about some pics of....-hay-st-mall.jpg   how about some pics of....-perth-city-lights.jpg   how about some pics of....-northbridge-tunnel.jpg   how about some pics of....-perth-railway-station-640x480.jpg  

Old May 26th 2006, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

birchway has a brilliant futurebirchway has a brilliant futurebirchway has a brilliant futurebirchway has a brilliant futurebirchway has a brilliant futurebirchway has a brilliant futurebirchway has a brilliant futurebirchway has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Attached, and in order of appearance...
  • The little house I used to own in Midvale, Western Australia

• Hay Street Mall in Perth, Western Australia

• Perth city lights, Western Australia

• Northbridge Tunnel on the Graham Farmer Freeway, Western Australia

• Perth Railway Station, Western Australia (large photo)

great pics, this is great help to us visualise what I am letting myself in for

keep em coming!

steve
Old May 26th 2006, 7:25 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: how about some pics of....

Cheers.
Old May 26th 2006, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice

Excellent stuff guys. Any of Brissy?
Old May 26th 2006, 8:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

for example

where you live
your local shops
the pub
etc..etc

steve
I've put some on the other thread (self shipping container) , but here are a few of Peregian and Noosa.
Attached Thumbnails how about some pics of....-100_1063.jpg   how about some pics of....-100_1070.jpg   how about some pics of....-100_1079.jpg   how about some pics of....-100_1086.jpg   how about some pics of....-100_1118.jpg  

Old May 26th 2006, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glittababe
I've put some on the other thread (self shipping container) , but here are a few of Peregian and Noosa.

Some of Lake Baroon, Mapleton Falls NP and sunsets at Noosa
Attached Thumbnails how about some pics of....-snakes-pics-327.jpg   how about some pics of....-snakes-pics-063.jpg   how about some pics of....-100_1046.jpg   how about some pics of....-100_0404.jpg   how about some pics of....-100_0605.jpg  

Old May 26th 2006, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

KAYJAS will become famous soon enoughKAYJAS will become famous soon enough

On these photo's what is the blue stuff in the sky??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.