Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How about a new forum - Emigration From Australia

View Poll Results: Should there be another forum for those who want to leave Australia?
Yes
79.31%
No
20.69%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

How about a new forum - Emigration From Australia

Old Aug 21st 2002, 9:28 pm
ndaltonb

Default How about a new forum - Emigration From Australia

As there seem to be a number of people on this forum who are unhappy about living in Aus, how about we ask the moderator to set up a new Forum and call it
- Emigration from Australia?

Show of hands......

By the way, to those out there who are unhappy living in Aus, simple answer, please don't carry on being miserable, just leave.

Nigel db (It's damn the torpedoes, I'm off to OZ)

Old Aug 22nd 2002, 4:46 am
Forum Regular

Tatiana is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How about a new forum - Emigration From Australia

Where from - is not a question, the question is where to
Old Aug 22nd 2002, 6:05 am
Robert Edwards

that's killed that forum why would you want to leave Oz

"Tatiana" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Where from - is not a question, the question is where to
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Sep 1st 2002, 9:53 am
Retired *********

pread is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry Nigel, gotta agree - perhaps there should be a UK immigration Forum, or maybe a Returning Home Forum...

Cheers,
Paul.

Originally posted by Tatiana:
Where from - is not a question, the question is where to
Old Sep 2nd 2002, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: How about a new forum - Emigration From Australia

No guessing who the people are that have voted against a new site. It wouldnt be enough for them to support each other in their misery! They need the angry reactions from us positive folk to keep them going.

Where do they get these quotes from anyway. You can just imagine 'what are you doing pommiebastard?', 'oh nothing darling, just trawling the weeklies on the net for some random piece of depressing and negative news on our new home. Now get us another cuppa and let me be..'

Originally posted by pread:
Sorry Nigel, gotta agree - perhaps there should be a UK immigration Forum, or maybe a Returning Home Forum...

Cheers,
Paul.
Old Sep 2nd 2002, 12:31 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by NickyTurner:
No guessing who the people are that have voted against a new site. It wouldnt be enough for them to support each other in their misery! They need the angry reactions from us positive folk to keep them going.

Where do they get these quotes from anyway. You can just imagine 'what are you doing pommiebastard?', 'oh nothing darling, just trawling the weeklies on the net for some random piece of depressing and negative news on our new home. Now get us another cuppa and let me be..'

Sorry after reading your views on the UK being POSITIVE is the last thing you could be called , and seeing your far away views on Australia is making me laugh , misery is the last thing I feel .After being here 9 years and reading your posts I now think that that there is another Australia that we missed out on (are we in Russia , took a left instead of a right turn), never mind everything always seems better in dreams.I now understand why this place is so dull , only misfits and near do wells could want to come here , please come the UK is better off without you .Australia is the place for dead wood ,arse end of the world and going nowhere as they say come down under ,good luck in the land of the blind the one eyed man is King.
Old Sep 2nd 2002, 1:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thumbs down Re: How about a new forum - Emigration From Australia

You truly are a ******. (Edited by moderator)

That is really all i can say. Please dont move back to the UK- i have friends and family still here. Find somewhere remote, preferably non- englisg speaking, so you cant depress anyone else.

Originally posted by pommie bastard:

Sorry after reading your views on the UK being POSITIVE is the last thing you could be called , and seeing your far away views on Australia is making me laugh , misery is the last thing I feel .After being here 9 years and reading your posts I now think that that there is another Australia that we missed out on (are we in Russia , took a left instead of a right turn), never mind everything always seems better in dreams.I now understand why this place is so dull , only misfits and near do wells could want to come here , please come the UK is better off without you .Australia is the place for dead wood ,arse end of the world and going nowhere as they say come down under ,good luck in the land of the blind the one eyed man is King.
Old Sep 2nd 2002, 2:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Juls is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by NickyTurner:
You truly are a ******. (Edited by moderator)

That is really all i can say. Please dont move back to the UK- i have friends and family still here. Find somewhere remote, preferably non- englisg speaking, so you cant depress anyone else.

Nicky Darling,

Your just giving him fuel to light his fire !
Please don't let him get to you, I've sussed it out he makes it look bleak so no-one will want to go live there.

OK they'll be down sides to life in Oz, but if you ain't happy you just move back to where you came from (BUT I expect he was'nt happy there either)

Any way I'm leaving it at that !

PS we've booked our medicals for next Wednesday, better start the healthy eating programme and move in on the rabbits meals (LOL)

Julie,
(Adelaide by April 2003)
Old Sep 2nd 2002, 2:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

I know you are right but he doesnt half wind me up!
Good luck with your medicals. We are planning on ours in about 2-3 weeks. May have to have a severe detox before then? Do they test your livers?
Thanks
Nicky
x

Nicky Darling,

Your just giving him fuel to light his fire !
Please don't let him get to you, I've sussed it out he makes it look bleak so no-one will want to go live there.

OK they'll be down sides to life in Oz, but if you ain't happy you just move back to where you came from (BUT I expect he was'nt happy there either)

Any way I'm leaving it at that !

PS we've booked our medicals for next Wednesday, better start the healthy eating programme and move in on the rabbits meals (LOL)

Julie,
(Adelaide by April 2003) [/QUOTE]