Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

House Sold & Flights Booked!!!!

House Sold & Flights Booked!!!!

Old Feb 23rd 2005, 9:27 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough
Talking House Sold & Flights Booked!!!!

Hello everyone,

Well not only are our house exchange of contracts going ahead on Friday, but the completion is on the same day also!!!!

We only found this out this afternoon, so we have 1 day to pack our stuff as we have to be out by Friday am!!!! We are running around like idiots trying to pack up everthing.

We've booked the flights for 3rd March - Thursday next week, and we are homeless until then, but I don't care - the house is finally sold Hoooorrraaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our computer is going tomorrow, so won't be logging back on here for a while. Thank you so much to everyone who has helped me in the past with the visas and listened to my continual moaning about the house not selling!!!

Good luck to everyone who is trying to get to Oz!!!!!

I can't wait to meet all the Brisbane crowd!!!!

Thanks again

Shell
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 9:51 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: House Sold & Flights Booked!!!!

Don't know if you will catch this before shut down, but congratulations on the house. Have a great flight and remember to try and find time to update us when you get to the other side.
Old Feb 23rd 2005, 10:40 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by shecha
Hello everyone,

Well not only are our house exchange of contracts going ahead on Friday, but the completion is on the same day also!!!!

We only found this out this afternoon, so we have 1 day to pack our stuff as we have to be out by Friday am!!!! We are running around like idiots trying to pack up everthing.

We've booked the flights for 3rd March - Thursday next week, and we are homeless until then, but I don't care - the house is finally sold Hoooorrraaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our computer is going tomorrow, so won't be logging back on here for a while. Thank you so much to everyone who has helped me in the past with the visas and listened to my continual moaning about the house not selling!!!

Thanks again

Shell
OMG!!! I'm so excited for you

Going to reply to your pm right now about contact details, so we can meet up when you get here
Old Feb 24th 2005, 8:09 am
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Cheers Moneypen20 & Michelle,

I can't wait to get to Brisbane, and will definitely be back on Expats as soon as I get an internet connection there.

Well, off to pack some more bags/boxes!!!!

Shell
Old Feb 24th 2005, 8:42 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

If you're reading this.....

GO DO SOME MORE BLOODY PACKING!!!!

Good luck
Old Feb 24th 2005, 9:37 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Shell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You prob won't get to read this until you get to Brissy.....sorry I missed this post...I didn't log on last night....desperate housewives was on!!!

Oh good luck mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You really deserve it! Fingers crossed we won't be far behind you.

Catcha soon!!!!

Petra
Old Feb 24th 2005, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

FITCHETT FAMILY will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by artep
OMG Shell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You prob won't get to read this until you get to Brissy.....sorry I missed this post...I didn't log on last night....desperate housewives was on!!!

Oh good luck mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You really deserve it! Fingers crossed we won't be far behind you.

Catcha soon!!!!

Petra
LOL,
Not even desperate housewives should come b4 this site Petra, soooooo addictive . I was nearly tempted to miss footy. Thats how bad its getting.
Damian
Old Feb 24th 2005, 9:49 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FITCHETT FAMILY
LOL,
Not even desperate housewives should come b4 this site Petra, soooooo addictive . I was nearly tempted to miss footy. Thats how bad its getting.
Damian
Crikey I thought being a bloke you'd be front row to watch deserate housewives with all that eye candy!........I only watch it for the fit plumber bloke ...drool
Old Feb 24th 2005, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

FITCHETT FAMILY will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by artep
Crikey I thought being a bloke you'd be front row to watch deserate housewives with all that eye candy!........I only watch it for the fit plumber bloke ...drool
LMAO.
sick of getting clipped round ear from Tina. , never been good at hiding my mmmmmmmm she tasty`s.lol
Old Feb 24th 2005, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone,

Thanks again

Shell

Great news Shell hope to meet up one day in Brisbane .....its ok they still have me to help and listen to moaning about not selling the house all the best for the 3rd.

All the very best & keep us posted

Sue x
Old Feb 24th 2005, 12:44 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

Hi guys,

I'm still on-line until this late afternoon. Just having a break from packing!!!!! Still gots loads to do though!! I'll get back to it in a few minutes Hevs

Sue, I'm glad to see you will keep up with the 'house not selling' moaning and I'm sure Petra will help out with that too. But seriously though, I really hope you sell your houses soon coz it's such a nightmare!!!! I hope it all gets sorted out quickly and once your in Brissie - we will have to meet up

Anyway, back to the packing!!!

Shell
xxx
Old Feb 24th 2005, 12:46 pm
....is FAB

oi you!! quit slacking!
Old Feb 24th 2005, 3:19 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

OMG, hubby's just tld me computers got to be packed up now!!!!

Bye for now, until I log back on in Brissie!!!!

Shell
Old Feb 24th 2005, 3:30 pm
MorningMaro

MorningMaro is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice one Shell!! Congratulations and good luck with the move!

Caro x

Hello everyone,

Thanks again

Shell
Old Feb 24th 2005, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

Ninijon is a jewel in the roughNinijon is a jewel in the roughNinijon is a jewel in the roughNinijon is a jewel in the rough

OMG, hubby's just tld me computers got to be packed up now!!!!

Bye for now, until I log back on in Brissie!!!!

Shell
Congrats, I am very happy for you, so exciting! Have a fab trip and good luck with it all, sun shine here you come!

Take care
Janine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.