Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

House selling and Liars damm liars

House selling and Liars damm liars

Old Aug 22nd 2003, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

S/pick is an unknown quantity at this point

By the way it took for 4 weeks and 5 days to sell our house and we involved the 2nd agent on the 4th week and they were the ones who got us the buyer. Then the next day we got another offer from friends.
Old Aug 23rd 2003, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Thank you all, it is nice not to be alone, I do feel less stressed and I went to the pictures last night and nearly fell asleep, Pirates of the Caribbean...

Pleasance I know the market up here, I have been watching it for 5 months before we put our flat on the market, so I know and have seen stats from the estate agents, show flats are taking approx between 2 - 4 weeks to sell. My friend sold his not in a very nice area in 1 day. The market here in Scotland is just catching up with the boom of the South a year ago.

Chippy I am a great sales woman, I'm bubbly not a bully, I'll head lock you you little bugger I;'d prefer to be in the pub, but hubby does show them round if he is here as I cannot be bothered.

Whisky you are in the same position as us, Survey done Tuesday fingers bitten off till we here. Although we did tell our guy about what would show up on the survey when he first come round so he came back, that was a good sign.

I shall take the rule too enthusiastic - never here

Once who run round and say nothing - possibility

Thanks for you support and I really do wish all the best of Luck in selling and completing.

Thanks for listening

Carrianne x
Old Aug 24th 2003, 10:07 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by Carrianne

Chippy I am a great sales woman, I'm bubbly not a bully, I'll head lock you you little bugger I;'d prefer to be in the pub, but hubby does show them round if he is here as I cannot be bothered.

Carrianne x
oooh Misses.

Hey Carrianne, whats your game now, can anybody play?
Old Aug 24th 2003, 2:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Chippy luv, you are showing your age there

I wasn't even a twinkle in my dad's eye when that was out.