Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

house sell gone down the pan in one day!

house sell gone down the pan in one day!

Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond repute
Angry house sell gone down the pan in one day!

:scared: having told you lot, we had a full asking offer we received the letter to confirm this yesterday, then this morning our estate agent phones and tells me the people at the bottom of the chain dont have a buyer :scared: .............. well lots of screaming and asking WHY no body checked to see how far along they were with the sale of there house, i finally calmed down.

is it just me or SHOULD AS ESTATE AGENTS, THEY BE ASKING THIS QUESTION FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

before they ring us and put this offer forward

i am i wrong?
needless to say we STILL dont have a buyer

karma needed please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gee
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default house sell gone down the pan in one day!

Bugger!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:58 pm

chris n will become famous soon enoughchris n will become famous soon enough
Default Re: house sell gone down the pan in one day!

Originally Posted by gina
Are they not duty bound to inform you of any offer they receive? We've had offers from people that haven't sold - we just ask them to come back when they are in a position to proceed!

Chris
Old Feb 9th 2006, 8:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: house sell gone down the pan in one day!

thanks chris

dont know?

gee x
Old Feb 9th 2006, 8:20 pm
birmingham to brisbane

cam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nicecam_uk is just really nice

Dont get me started on estate agents ...

We accepted an offer on our house on the 17th October, was assured by the estate agents that we would complete by Decemeber so booked out tickets for the 1st December

We still have not completed and dont have a completion date. They buyer didn't even have a mortgage

I'm seriously considering telling my solicitor to withhold the estate agent fees when and if we ever complete

on a plus side, we're in australia
Old Feb 10th 2006, 3:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: house sell gone down the pan in one day!

hopefully should be with you soon cam............... then again maybe not!

hope evrything goes ok with your geex
Old Feb 10th 2006, 4:42 pm
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

it just me or SHOULD AS ESTATE AGENTS, THEY BE ASKING THIS QUESTION FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The agent should check them out. Our agent spoke to current buyers solicitor and mortgage broker to confirm they was in the position they said they was in!
Old Feb 10th 2006, 4:52 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Sent karma for you - virtual *hugz* too!
:scared: having told you lot, we had a full asking offer we received the letter to confirm this yesterday, then this morning our estate agent phones and tells me the people at the bottom of the chain dont have a buyer :scared: .............. well lots of screaming and asking WHY no body checked to see how far along they were with the sale of there house, i finally calmed down.

is it just me or SHOULD AS ESTATE AGENTS, THEY BE ASKING THIS QUESTION FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am i wrong?
needless to say we STILL dont have a buyer

karma needed please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gee
Old Feb 10th 2006, 8:52 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Just wait until you see the Oz agents! <g>

That's below the belt (if true): hope it turns out OK.