Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

House sale good luck/prayers needed!!!

House sale good luck/prayers needed!!!

Old May 11th 2005, 7:22 pm
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice
Default House sale good luck/prayers needed!!!

Had our first viewing with the new agents today.
The woman who came loved the house and especially the back garden.
It transpires we actually out bid her for the house first time around (we got closer to the asking price than she did) and she couldn't go any higher. She said she is a cash buyer and her little girl fell in love straight away with our little girls room (it's all pink with, and I kid you not, 100 fairy lights above the bed - like stars).
Please say a prayer for us!!:scared:
Old May 11th 2005, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

pootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant future
Default Re: House sale good luck/prayers needed!!!

Originally Posted by TheRossers
It transpires we actually out bid her for the house first time around (we got closer to the asking price than she did) and she couldn't go any higher. She said she is a cash buyer and her little girl fell in love straight away with our little girls room (it's all pink with, and I kid you not, 100 fairy lights above the bed - like stars).

good luck - hope you manage to sell -
we are waiting to exchange - seems like forever
im sure it wont be long

pootle
Old May 11th 2005, 8:13 pm
paradise in the redlands

neil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really nice

Wish you all the luck with your house sale. There are a lot of us at the moment who are really struggling to get any viewers, let alone offers. Sending you some Karma to help things along.

Neil
Old May 11th 2005, 8:44 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

I have everything crossed for you- GOOD LUCK
Ang
Old May 12th 2005, 5:26 am
Here at last

TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Thanks guys, just got to hope now they come through for us. Will let you all know.
Old May 12th 2005, 6:00 am
Forum Regular

tracyd has a spectacular aura abouttracyd has a spectacular aura abouttracyd has a spectacular aura about

Very best of luck with the house sale, hope they come through for you.

We've got our first viewer with the new agents coming at 5pm tonight, so will keep everything crossed for both of us.

K on its way to you,

Tracy
Old May 12th 2005, 6:07 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi rossers. good luck
i send you as many prayers and thoughts as there are fairy lights over your daughters bed.

louise
Old May 12th 2005, 6:12 am
Here at last

Thanks Louise and Tracy, I'll keep my fingers etc crossed for you too Tracy, our veiwer was at 17:00 too. She was a little late but left at 18:40 so had a good look around and a fairly long chat. Our agents are supposed to be pretty hot on calling back with feedback so maybe we will hear from them today.
Old May 12th 2005, 6:13 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

I don't believe in god, I have no k to send but I'll wish you good luck and keep my fingers crossed for you
Old May 12th 2005, 6:25 am
Here at last

Originally Posted by fraser
I don't believe in god, I have no k to send but I'll wish you good luck and keep my fingers crossed for you
Thanks mate, I don't beleive either (my daughter goes to a C of E school though - so I asked her to pray for us). No worries on the K front, it's the thought that counts. How's the nerves now you've got your visa Feeling a lot better so I've got to go to work today
Old May 12th 2005, 6:29 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks mate, I don't beleive either (my daughter goes to a C of E school though - so I asked her to pray for us). No worries on the K front, it's the thought that counts. How's the nerves now you've got your visa Feeling a lot better so I've got to go to work today
I feel nice and relaxed, I've decided I'm going to enjoy my last few months here as I don't know if I'll ever come back. It's strange all of a sudden it doesn't seem like such a bad place
Old May 12th 2005, 8:36 am
Here at last

Originally Posted by fraser
I feel nice and relaxed, I've decided I'm going to enjoy my last few months here as I don't know if I'll ever come back. It's strange all of a sudden it doesn't seem like such a bad place
I know what you mean, I've just had my brekkie out in the garden. Sun shining and the birds singing, really serene. But I'm off to work soon and all the reasons why I want to leave will come flooding back.
I suppose your in the twilight zone. A bit like when you hand in your notice at work and then alll the office politics and all the crap seem irrelevant 'cos you know you're leaving. Enjoy.
Old May 12th 2005, 8:48 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck with selling your house, I will keep my fingers crossed for you Keep us posted to let us know how it all goes GOOD LUCK!!!
Julie
Old May 12th 2005, 9:48 am
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Very good luck to you for a quick house sale
sending you karma
Carole
Old May 12th 2005, 10:10 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck. Karma sent.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.