Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

House Sale fell through today

House Sale fell through today

Old Jan 30th 2006, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

Simoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to all
Angry House Sale fell through today

My house Sale fell though today, so I am feeling very blue . the person that is buying mine had a first time buyer and get this she lied and told them that she had the deposit and because we are only a few days away from the Exchange she was asked to provide her deposit and it turned out that she actually doesn't have a deposit at all. . So now the its back to square one again.

Simone
Old Jan 30th 2006, 8:38 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: House Sale fell through today

Originally Posted by Simoned1
My house Sale fell though today, so I am feeling very blue . the person that is buying mine had a first time buyer and get this she lied and told them that she had the deposit and because we are only a few days away from the Exchange she was asked to provide her deposit and it turned out that she actually doesn't have a deposit at all. . So now the its back to square one again.

Simone

Awww Simone, what bad luck. Hope you find another buyer soon.

Jackie x
Old Jan 30th 2006, 8:44 pm
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Simone
thats crap.

sorry to hear it.

There are so many people recently finally selling places, this is a bummer.

Just have a stiff one (and a drink as well) and everything will come together.

Old Jan 30th 2006, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Lal Lal a rural community outside Ballarat VIC, previously Kent England
oliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond repute

gee, thats really grotty. Im sorry to hear that. fingers crossed for you.

Lisa
Old Jan 30th 2006, 8:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

So sorry to hear this. Hope you get another buyer very very soon.
TJ
Old Jan 30th 2006, 8:50 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

what a bummer

House selling karma sent your way, hope you find another buyer soon
Old Jan 30th 2006, 8:50 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Simone

Really sorry to hear. Hope things work out soon.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jan 30th 2006, 9:02 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Simone
Sorry to hear that. Hope you get another buyer soon.

Good luck
Old Jan 30th 2006, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

kaydave is an unknown quantity at this point

Simone
Sorry to hear that, the disappointment must be devastating! Keep your chins up! Our buyer pulled out last Christmas(04!) he turned out to be some sort of a con artist ,but that's an other story! we were all ready to move to Brisbane and had packed everything, We were in Brisbane validating our kids visas thinking everything was going to plan, thinking this was it! only to be informed by our solicitors their buyers had pulled out, so we flew back to the U.K. A year later we are still trying to sell! People that want our house can't sell theirs and we are still in Limbo Land! Most of the people that we have met at Australia meets (Boomie,KarenJC, Paula and Terry,Scissors and Gary,Worzel, pluma,billabong and numerous names that I can't remember) have their new lives up and running in Australia and we wish them all the very best! some we have kept in contact with, others we have lost touch with. We have reduced our house by 30% but no interest as such. Everyone that I talk to says that the housing market is picking up and prices are starting to rise! hope they are right. I think sometimes things happen when they are meant to so maybe it will happen this Spring (wishful thinking!). Any way her is hoping you get a buyer soon!
Wishing you the very best of luck!!
Old Feb 1st 2006, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

Simoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to allSimoned1 is a name known to all
Smile Re: House Sale fell through today

Thanks everyone for your replies.

Simone
Old Feb 1st 2006, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

Know exactly how you feel as mines just fallen through too.

Good luck - hope you find a decent buyer soon. Who knows - with spring on it's way.......?