Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

House Sale Fallen through. Back on the Market

House Sale Fallen through. Back on the Market

Old Apr 5th 2005, 12:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really nice
Angry House Sale Fallen through. Back on the Market

Just been told that couple buying apartment have not sold their own so they don't want to commit to ours.

Back on the market and back to the slog of viewings
Old Apr 5th 2005, 12:14 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: House Sale Fallen through. Back on the Market

Originally Posted by Bhoywonder
Just been told that couple buying apartment have not sold their own so they don't want to commit to ours.

Sorry to hear that - it happened twice to us before it was finally sold, so i know how you feel.
k sent for good luck

Cas
Old Apr 5th 2005, 12:20 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Nightmare, will send you some karma
Old Apr 5th 2005, 12:25 pm
Pej
Forum Regular

Pej is just really nicePej is just really nicePej is just really nicePej is just really nicePej is just really nicePej is just really nicePej is just really nicePej is just really nicePej is just really nicePej is just really nicePej is just really nice

Bummer!

We accepted an offer on ours on Friday, but it could still easily fall through because of the way it works here. The Scottish system is far better.

Good luck.
Old Apr 5th 2005, 12:36 pm
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

Sorry to hear that. Chin up there are thousand fishes in the sea and one is destined for your house. Hope everything comes ok

Badri
Old Apr 5th 2005, 1:15 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Not the news you wanted but stick with it, you'll get there in the end!

Good luck and hope your real buyer shows up soon. . . . .

Binbird
Old Apr 5th 2005, 1:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really niceBhoywonder is just really nice

Originally Posted by binbird
Not the news you wanted but stick with it, you'll get there in the end!

Good luck and hope your real buyer shows up soon. . . . .

Binbird
Thanks everyone for your replies. I am sure it will work out eventually. I will keep you all posted........might be needing some of this tonight
Old Apr 5th 2005, 1:54 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone for your replies. I am sure it will work out eventually. I will keep you all posted........might be needing some of this tonight

ours fell thro 3 times mate...just when we had lost all hope..this wee wifie came to see it..CASH BUYER she viewed at 2.30pm...the surveyor was at house at 3.30pm.....offer in at 3.45pm....all done so dont imagine it will take forever...could be sooner than u think!!!!!!

who is ur estate agent? get them, to send only peeps who have already sold or first time buyers with mortgage ready to go..thats what we ended up doin and also stuck a fixed price on it 500 below askin price Good Luck and chin up
Old Apr 5th 2005, 2:00 pm

Flying Banana is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to hear that, fingers crossed you get another bite soon. Had a similar experience with my house sale so know how you feel, sent you some K
Old Apr 5th 2005, 2:03 pm
Sydneysider & loving it!!

molloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the rough

Unlucky mate!

Good luck for a fast sale from here on in!!

Mike.
Old Apr 5th 2005, 2:19 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear that mate

Never mind at least Rangers are back top

Sending some K
Old Apr 5th 2005, 2:21 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

people like that really do my head in - why do they waste peoples time if they havent sold their own and mess people about!?!?!?!

shout at your agents!!

karma on way
Old Apr 5th 2005, 2:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cheers guys, Everything crossed for a quick sale.
Old Apr 5th 2005, 3:31 pm
In The Sunshiiiiinnnnnne

Comer has a brilliant futureComer has a brilliant futureComer has a brilliant futureComer has a brilliant futureComer has a brilliant futureComer has a brilliant future

That's happened to me and now I've rented it out but I'm going to sell it once I've been approved for a mortgage over in Sydney.....
Old Apr 5th 2005, 3:36 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

So sorry to hear about the house falling through . I thought once someone makes an offer in Scotland they had to go through with the sale.
Sarah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.