Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

House renovation

House renovation

Old Mar 19th 2007, 9:36 am
Staying in BoxHill

chessp is a name known to allchessp is a name known to allchessp is a name known to allchessp is a name known to allchessp is a name known to allchessp is a name known to allchessp is a name known to allchessp is a name known to allchessp is a name known to allchessp is a name known to allchessp is a name known to all
Default House renovation

I am about to start the long arduous task of renovating or modernising our house which we are just about to me into here in Melbourne. I am trying to find somewhere that sells items such as power points, switches, burglar alarms etc that will not require a second mortgage. Can anybody suggest anywhere; internet; wholesalers etc. I am looking at C-bus or some form of intelligent housing. Can anybody assist?
Old Mar 19th 2007, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

Melchels is on a distinguished road
Default Re: House renovation

I note that you are in Box Hill, a good place is Middys, on the Maroondah Highway, in Blackburn, pink coloured building on the left as you head away from the city.

If you are looking for quality appliances, E&S trading (just before Middys, on the right) we were happy with their service and prices.
Old Mar 21st 2007, 12:02 pm
youngy73

youngy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: House renovation

Originally Posted by chessp
I am about to start the long arduous task of renovating or modernising our house which we are just about to me into here in Melbourne. I am trying to find somewhere that sells items such as power points, switches, burglar alarms etc that will not require a second mortgage. Can anybody suggest anywhere; internet; wholesalers etc. I am looking at C-bus or some form of intelligent housing. Can anybody assist?
should your sparky not be supplying these items? please tell me your not going to diy cbus. should make interesting posts. keep me updated.