Reload this Page >

House prices in Kinver To fall heavily

House prices in Kinver To fall heavily

Old Jun 18th 2003, 5:08 am
Forum Regular

Location: lincolnshire South of Perth by end of October 03 Please
crabtree is an unknown quantity at this point
Default House prices in Kinver To fall heavily

The UK house prices are (conterary to some belief) stable.
It is only in certain areas that house prices have fallen. The term for this is not down priceing but right priceing.
Other areas however have dropped without any obvious reasons.
One particular area is Kinver. (I know the area fairly well as I use to live in Stourport).
Annalists are predicting a drop in prices of up to 90% to hit the area sometime in September.
Does anyone know why this might be?

Tony C
Old Jun 18th 2003, 5:10 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: House prices in Kinver To fall heavily

Originally posted by crabtree
The UK house prices are (conterary to some belief) stable.
It is only in certain areas that house prices have fallen. The term for this is not down priceing but right priceing.
Other areas however have dropped without any obvious reasons.
One particular area is Kinver. (I know the area fairly well as I use to live in Stourport).
Annalists are predicting a drop in prices of up to 90% to hit the area sometime in September.
Does anyone know why this might be?

Tony C

Could it be because Kinver is a dump and only fit for the likes of failed Poms , I hope so.
I wish I could afford your ranch , look I will blow out the Asian girl and do you swop my hovel here for your place.

Old Jun 18th 2003, 5:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Could it be because Kinver is a dump and only fit for the likes of failed Poms , I hope so.
I wish I could afford your ranch , look I will blow out the Asian girl and do you swop my hovel here for your place.

Kinver is to be known locally as
'The arse end of the Northern Hemisphere'

Tony C
Old Jun 18th 2003, 5:15 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Kinver is to be known locally as
'The arse end of the Northern Hemisphere'

Tony C
Great I will have see both then , but rather North than South.

Old Jun 18th 2003, 5:18 am
Forum Regular

Great I will have see both then , but rather North than South.

For who. You or the Locals?

Tony C
Old Jun 18th 2003, 5:20 am
Banned

For who. You or the Locals?

Tony C

No worries Brits love us Aussies ( my paper says I am one) , sad bastards will love my tales of the dream land , should get me the odd free round.

Old Jun 18th 2003, 5:36 am
Forum Regular

No worries Brits love us Aussies ( my paper says I am one) , sad bastards will love my tales of the dream land , should get me the odd free round.

Read Express and Star on line.

Kinver residence in protest at the redevelopment of halfpenny green airport.
Used mainly for sunday markets.
Two proposals are being considered
£25m plan would see 1 million passengers a year within five years.
£250m plan would see 4 Million passengers a year within 10 years.

The protests are not about the noise, but they will not be able to have the Sunday markets anymore.

Tony C

Sorry I dont know how to Cut and Paste.
Old Jun 18th 2003, 5:40 am
Banned

Read Express and Star on line.

Kinver residence in protest at the redevelopment of halfpenny green airport.
Used mainly for sunday markets.
Two proposals are being considered
£25m plan would see 1 million passengers a year within five years.
£250m plan would see 4 Million passengers a year within 10 years.

The protests are not about the noise, but they will not be able to have the Sunday markets anymore.

Tony C

Sorry I dont know how to Cut and Paste.
There are stories like this in very county in the UK because of the need for more airports , often wave to the pilots flying over my hovel here.

Old Jun 18th 2003, 5:46 am
Forum Regular

There are stories like this in very county in the UK because of the need for more airports , often wave to the pilots flying over my hovel here.

You may be able to get a job as a crash test dummy.

Tony C
Old Jun 18th 2003, 5:50 am
Banned

You may be able to get a job as a crash test dummy.

Tony C

Why you giving up your day job , thanks but prefer making planes to testing them.
Phoned my Son to confirm house date and was chatting about the Poms coming here , he said well that evens outs the Aussies and Kiwis now infesting the UK.

Old Jun 18th 2003, 5:56 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Darn PB, we seem to have the same taste in houses, let's hope we don't meet in a dark tunnel in Holy Austin Rock:

Old Jun 18th 2003, 5:59 am
Banned

Originally posted by Megalania
Darn PB, we seem to have the same taste in houses, let's hope we don't meet in a dark tunnel in Holy Austin Rock:

Got an offer in on this one in Kinver.

http://www.burrows.co.uk/staffordshire/04TheM.htm
Attached Thumbnails House prices in Kinver To fall heavily-rock-home.jpg  
Old Jun 18th 2003, 6:02 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Got an offer in on this one in Kinver.

Poof, yours is too tissy, bet the wife puts up frilly curtains!
Old Jun 18th 2003, 6:05 am
Banned

Originally posted by Megalania
Poof, yours is too tissy, bet the wife puts up frilly curtains!
True we Poms are fussy .

Old Jun 18th 2003, 6:06 am
Forum Regular

It is suprising that agents can still get away with making areas sound better than they are.

Its that good an area that I left it to move to Grimsby.
Food for thought PB. (food being Fish)

No mention of the impending International Airport in their particulars though. I wonder why.

Tony C

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.