Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hotels in Perth???

Hotels in Perth???

Old Sep 27th 2005, 9:39 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hotels in Perth???

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Now that we've got the visa, I'm getting info for our validation trip, which I'd like to book in the next couple of days.

Wondering if anyone could tell me their experience of hotels in Perth (north of the river)? Beach hotels?

Where did you stay? What did you like/dislike about the hotel/location?

Anyone got any experience of the following hotels:

1. Sorrento Beach Resort?
2. Rendezvous Hotel Observation?
3. Saville Park Suites?
4. Emerald Hotel?

Thanks.

Gina
We stayed in Saville Park Suites in Melbourne last time and it was excellent. Being serviced apartments rather than hotel rooms we got a fully equiped kitchen, laundry room, stereo and DVD player etc.

But we couldn't get a 2 bed apartment for much less that £100/day.

So we have arranged furnished holiday accomodation with Accomodation Services West Australia and it is costing us about £230/week. They offer airport pickups and arrange car hire. I will let you know how we get on in a few weeks but they have been great so far.
Old Sep 27th 2005, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Why on earth are you considering paying at least $100 per night in a hotel when you can get good affordable fully furnished accommodation at either
www.northperthrentals.com
or movetoperth.com
Old Sep 27th 2005, 9:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

We stayed at the Saville Park Sutes back in March very nice.Excellent service etc.Very well located within the city centre.Great if you want to view the city.
Downside you need to drive a little way to get to the coast.
Difficult to get your head around the one way system at first and can get lost we did on numerous ocassions.
If I did it again I would stay one week here and then base ourselves nearere r the coast area,for the rest of the time.
Perth city is definatley one of the best.
Old Sep 27th 2005, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

Darren S has a brilliant futureDarren S has a brilliant futureDarren S has a brilliant futureDarren S has a brilliant futureDarren S has a brilliant futureDarren S has a brilliant futureDarren S has a brilliant futureDarren S has a brilliant future

Hello there,

Would highly recommend the Indian Ocean Hotel in Scarborough. If you stay for 5 nights its $85 dollars per room. Not as glamorous as the Rendevous but only 5 minutes walk from there. Really friendly staff, great bar-packed in the evenings, clean rooms, secure parking. What more can you ask for?? Also a brit pub on the front at Scarborough (Stamford Arms)full of colourfull characters and the odd scrap thrown in to add a bit more spice!

Best Regards

Darren