Hotels Info

Old Sep 24th 2003, 2:52 am
Just Joined

Sanand is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hotels Info

We have received our PR visa and we will be going to Australia to validate it on Oct. 22. Can anybody help us in giving info. about hotels in Sydney and Melbourne in the range of AUD 150 to 170. We are a family of 4 including 2 kids of age 10 and 5. WE want to book the hotels asap as I have heard that the Rugby World Cup fever is high in Australia and all hotels are getting full.

Bye

Sanjivani
Old Sep 24th 2003, 5:41 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hotels Info

Originally posted by Sanand
We have received our PR visa and we will be going to Australia to validate it on Oct. 22. Can anybody help us in giving info. about hotels in Sydney and Melbourne in the range of AUD 150 to 170. We are a family of 4 including 2 kids of age 10 and 5. WE want to book the hotels asap as I have heard that the Rugby World Cup fever is high in Australia and all hotels are getting full.

Bye

Sanjivani
You could try standbyrates.com.au closer to the time.

Another option is the following http://flightcentre.quickbeds.com/

I stayed in the Swiss grand at Bondi before for $150 a night. The only other place I have stayed in is the Park Hyatt but I doubt that is in your budget.

This place is even cheaper and looks ok. Not sure how noisy it is.
http://www.wakeup.com.au/ .