hostels e.t.c.

Old Feb 25th 2006, 9:40 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future
Cool hostels e.t.c.

Hi all,

hi there i was wondering if you could help when i get over may 6th i will have to get a place to stay for a couple of days i can book it here either a hotel but what are hostels like dont want to spend a lot just be there a couple of days could any one tell me the prices.

i have done camping and caravans but what are the prices there for them.

john.
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:44 pm

Scotty123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: hostels e.t.c.

hostels will be dead cheap im guessing like 20-30AUD per night if not less.. I know one in town here is 6£ per night
Old Feb 25th 2006, 11:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

zbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jocky boy
Hi all,

hi there i was wondering if you could help when i get over may 6th i will have to get a place to stay for a couple of days i can book it here either a hotel but what are hostels like dont want to spend a lot just be there a couple of days could any one tell me the prices.

john.

:scared: :scared:
Old Feb 26th 2006, 1:16 am
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future

Hi Scotty Lee,

thanks for that thats the type of info i am after, well i am going to mandurah and i am going to find one close to there looked on net but can't see any.

john.
Old Feb 26th 2006, 4:59 am
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

Hi all,

john.
Hostels are reasonably cheap and cheerful. My hubby and I have travelled all over Oz and stayed in hostels. We always book double-rooms - can't do the shared dorm, but the doubles are great! We were getting them for about $40p.n. Dorms were about 20 bucks a night...Might be more now though!? Much better accomodation than motels and good if you can't afford hotels! Nearly all of them were fantastic, were very clean and had great facilities etc.
Old Feb 26th 2006, 10:28 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zbettyboop
:scared: :scared:

I take it he didn't tell you about that!

cheers

Ginny
Old Feb 26th 2006, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

Craigv is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

john.
Just back from Sydney. Stayed in Collaroy northern Beaches YHA. We only intended to stay a couple of nights but it was that good we stayed 8 nights. We got a private room but you could get a dorm for $25. It had everything, pool, power showers, barbecue and beach 50 metres away. Also a pub across the road. Much better than city hotels. You can get 360 virtual tour on the YHA website. We were not members .
Old Feb 26th 2006, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

zbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Stitch
I take it he didn't tell you about that!

cheers

Ginny

Nooooooooooooo :scared:
I will go to a 5 star hotel and send him to the hostel.
I will find rental accommodation and not tell him
Old Feb 26th 2006, 12:10 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zbettyboop
Nooooooooooooo :scared:
I will go to a 5 star hotel and send him to the hostel.
I will find rental accommodation and not tell him

LOL

Not long for you guys now. Did you get the pets sorted. We ended up going with Pet Travel Services in Dumfermline. So far they've been really good.

All the best roughing it

Cheers

Ginny
Old Feb 26th 2006, 2:42 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

Hi Ginny this is jocky boy beth's better half..

snap we are using pet travel as well here in dunfermline. very proffessional company we went up to see them got lost we got back from dunfermline in about 40 min at most and it took us four hours to get there
Old Feb 26th 2006, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

Watty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to all

Hi all,

john.

Hi Mate,
\the easiest place to get details of hostels and prices with realistic reviews is in the lonely planets guide - australia - It will become your bible i GUARANTEE!!!
Best of luck !!!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

Watty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to all

Hi all,

john.
Just noticed you going Mandurah way!!! - We will also be there for the whole of May - we are staying with friends in freemantle -
from WA lonely planets guide -
palm beach b+b $65 - owned by a scottish couple - rockingham
www.ecopark.com.au $17 camping - Yalgorup
[email protected] $85 central location

be good to meet up - we are on a fact finding mission and to look at houses etc ready for when the visa arrives (fingers crossed)
Old Feb 26th 2006, 4:51 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

Hi bud,

well we are on the look out ourselves for some where to stay, have you got any idea when you will get your visa.
left you a pm

john
Old Feb 26th 2006, 7:28 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Hi Ginny this is jocky boy beth's better half..

snap we are using pet travel as well here in dunfermline. very proffessional company we went up to see them got lost we got back from dunfermline in about 40 min at most and it took us four hours to get there

And you want to try and find a camp site! When do you fly out? We're the beginning of June but trying to put Stitch into Kennels mid May?

Cheers

Ginny
Old Feb 26th 2006, 7:58 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

[QUOTE Cheers

Ginny hi

on the plane on may the 5th we will get it sorted one way or another no probs

john.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.