Reload this Page >

Hopefully that's the end of Utegate

Hopefully that's the end of Utegate

Old Jun 22nd 2009, 10:41 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hopefully that's the end of Utegate

Time to move on.

Turnbull is a numpty. I guess the Libs are not trying to win the next election.
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 11:28 pm
Account Closed

Deancm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hopefully that's the end of Utegate

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
Time to move on.

Turnbull is a numpty. I guess the Libs are not trying to win the next election.
Well, according to the news this morning, the Treasurer still has got something to answer to because it turns out the email did originate from the treasury.
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 11:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Teflon Kev dodges another bullet. Shame no one pinged him about the Heiner affair.
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 11:55 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

You just know they're going to go on and on about it until something equally as boring takes over the headlines.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 12:02 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Deancm
Well, according to the news this morning, the Treasurer still has got something to answer to because it turns out the email did originate from the treasury.
Mr Grech worked for the treasury. The morning news I've read suggests that the mail has been faked from another email sent from Charlton to Grech about another car dealer.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 12:05 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Dorothy
You just know they're going to go on and on about it until something equally as boring takes over the headlines.
The heady days of beer mat thieving seem so long ago now
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 12:10 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by quoll
Teflon Kev dodges another bullet. Shame no one pinged him about the Heiner affair.
How did he dodge a bullet? The email was fake and he was exonerated.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 12:18 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
How did he dodge a bullet? The email was fake and he was exonerated.
I agree, it's Turnbull who needs to resign.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 12:37 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
I agree, it's Turnbull who needs to resign.
Totally. Can't believe the front of the bloke though - coming out this morning and saying that Rudd should quit because he'd suggested Turnbull was behind the email.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 12:52 am
Hasta la victoria siempre

johnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of light

It's a shame Turnbull, nasty bully Hockey, evil undead Abbott, and the rest can't just get on with their job and stop acting like ten year olds
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 12:57 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnnyx0
It's a shame Turnbull, nasty bully Hockey, evil undead Abbott, and the rest can't just get on with their job and stop acting like ten year olds
I agree, you need a decent opposition to keep the party in government on its toes. Australia doesn't have one and neither does the UK.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 12:59 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by renth
I agree, you need a decent opposition to keep the party in government on its toes. Australia doesn't have one and neither does the UK.
And in the same token, Australia doesn't have a decent party that is IN government.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 1:00 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deancm
And in the same token, Australia doesn't have a decent party that is IN government.
Neither does the UK
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 1:03 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

was listening to AM this morning on ABC radio and Turnbull really sounded like he was squirming and struggling. I loved the line that was "I will apologise to the PM if he apologises to me for claiming I have something to do with this".
The arrogance of the opposition in all this is baffling.

All this is is a stunt by the Libs to put the brakes on the Carbon Trading proposal by Labour until the return of Govt after the winter break.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 1:04 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Dreamy
Neither does the UK
That's true.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.