Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hooray -no theory test in WA!!

Wikiposts

Hooray -no theory test in WA!!

Old May 10th 2005, 1:57 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Hooray -no theory test in WA!!

Originally Posted by bridiej
Jill, is there a highway code type thing on line anywhere?
Just use 'Word' and make your own up. Seems to work for a lot of people!

R.
Old May 10th 2005, 1:58 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hooray -no theory test in WA!!

I used to have a link to an on-line practice you can do for the WA theory test but can't find it and didn't get anywhere on Google. I will keep trying.
Old May 10th 2005, 2:00 am
Forum Regular

AliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Belive me i have worked in the motor trade it should look A1 when done if they are good at there job.

Like many trades there are lots of cowboys and sadly less thats excell at there trade. fact of life
I'm hoping things will be fine. It hard to tell the cowboys from the indians at times...
Old May 10th 2005, 2:18 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

This took some finding again!

30 questions to see whether you will be a safe driver in Perth.

http://www.dpi.wa.gov.au/licensing/l...uiz/index.html
Old May 10th 2005, 2:28 am
Forum Regular

AliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by worzel
This took some finding again!

30 questions to see whether you will be a safe driver in Perth.

http://www.dpi.wa.gov.au/licensing/l...uiz/index.html
Just to please everyone I just sat the test and got 28/30. I can do it!!!
Old May 10th 2005, 2:40 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, try this link http://www.learners.wa.gov.au/

You can get free copies of the book from the Police or from your local library
Old May 10th 2005, 2:42 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

i got 29 like i said i'm an excellent driver
Old May 10th 2005, 2:44 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Perthforme
i got 29 like i said i'm an excellent driver
Yeah but only in theory.
Old May 10th 2005, 2:46 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AliMay
Yeah but only in theory.
OMG :scared: Your right :scared:
Old May 10th 2005, 3:16 am

NKSK is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Carruss
Why is it that people are so concerned about taking the driving tests again?

Is this because they think they were lucky to have passed it in the first place?

I may upset some people now but I am all for the re-taking of tests say every five years or so. There are far too many people that are driving around now in the UK that should definitely not be on the road.

You get the people with no road sense at all that got their licence off the back of a Cornflake packet!

You get people that swear that they don't need glass'...........well you do!

The people that really annoy me are the ones that cannot turn their head far enough around to look back over their shoulders! They move there whole body to one side and then move back and just pull out ! ! !

They don't seem to think that by the time thay have sat back comfortably the car that was a mile away doing 60mph is now within feet of them, inches even! :scared:

Makes my blood boil ! ! !

Sorry, but thats my moan for the day.

R.

I don't think it's that people are worried about retaking the test. It's more likely to be (certainly in our case) that with a million and one other things to do, it's another pain in the backside thing to have to do and another form in a seemingly endless run of forms on the road to Australia.

Apologies - can you tell that I've hit that 'had enough of forms' stage?
Old May 10th 2005, 3:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by NKSK
I don't think it's that people are worried about retaking the test. It's more likely to be (certainly in our case) that with a million and one other things to do, it's another pain in the backside thing to have to do and another form in a seemingly endless run of forms on the road to Australia.

I would send some "karma" if I knew how.
I really sympathise. I am sorting out wills, life insurance, the inland revenue, British Gas who won't believe we've paid our last bill in the UK, trying to be pleasant to slimey estate agents (sorry to the nice ones out there), the list goes on. Oh and as I mentioned my brand new car got smashed today as well. But hey NO THEORY TEST!!!
While trying to work out karma I have given this posting a 5 star rating . I Know its not that good. :scared: Oh well I have no reputation anyway..
Old May 10th 2005, 3:23 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by NKSK

I know what you mean. If, or should I say when we get there I believe the real tests (form filling) will begin!

R.
Old May 10th 2005, 3:25 am
I am not the Messiah!

pleasant to slimey estate agents (sorry to the nice ones out there)
No such thing as a nice estate agent and slimey sounds just about right!

Oh, and Karma sent and you have your first little blue box!

R.
Old May 10th 2005, 3:39 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Carruss
No such thing as a nice estate agent and slimey sounds just about right!

Oh, and Karma sent and you have your first little blue box!

R.
Oh thanks- but how did you do it?
Old May 10th 2005, 3:44 am
I am not the Messiah!

Oh thanks- but how did you do it?
At the bottom of the persons post that you want to give it to is the Karma button. Click on 'Karma' and then you can give a reason or whatever for it in the box and also say who it is from otherwise it does not say.

I am not sure if you can give it until you have done a 100 posts. Someone did mention this recently but I am not 100% about that.

Good luck,

R.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.