Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

hooray-another 'got it!!'

hooray-another 'got it!!'

Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

godfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud of
Default hooray-another 'got it!!'

Yes, it seems like forever, (although was only just over 6 weeks!) but we have got our visa!!!

I keep waiting for something to go wrong, you watch the house fall through now!!! (must keep positive!!)

Sooooo pleased, I don't think I will be doing much work today!!!!

Sara xx
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

John50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the roughJohn50 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: hooray-another 'got it!!'

Get the beers in and enjoy

All the best for the future
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

CONGRATULATIONS

How come it only took 6 weeks to get your visa?

Best wishes for the future, it'll be all go now!!!!!!

Lynn xx
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:20 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by godfrey family-lets go!
Yes, it seems like forever, (although was only just over 6 weeks!) but we have got our visa!!!

I keep waiting for something to go wrong, you watch the house fall through now!!! (must keep positive!!)

Sooooo pleased, I don't think I will be doing much work today!!!!

Sara xx
Sara that is brilliant news

Did you get told by email or phone call?

Don't wait for things to go wrong, they will happen as they are meant to - you will see.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

fantastic news!!! enjoy
S xx
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

godfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud ofgodfrey family-lets go! has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by the4ofus
CONGRATULATIONS

How come it only took 6 weeks to get your visa?

Best wishes for the future, it'll be all go now!!!!!!

Lynn xx
Hiya Lynn

It took 6 weeks from our police checks and med's being sent, I'm not sure if that is a long time or not, it felt like it though when I was checking my emails every morning!!

Hope all is going well for you

Sara x
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:57 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Great news Sara

When are you going?
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Sara that is brilliant news

Did you get told by email or phone call?

Don't wait for things to go wrong, they will happen as they are meant to - you will see.

Hi PP

thanks for the positive vibes! Our agent emailed us about 11.30 last night, I was in bed but my hubby saw the email come through! He said he was up and down all night thinking about 'stuff' but didn't want to wake me or I would have not been able to get back to sleep too!!

When is it you are going on your hols?

Sara x