Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

HooooRaayyyyyyyyyy

HooooRaayyyyyyyyyy

Old Feb 10th 2004, 2:10 pm
Purveyor of Beaches

DavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura about
Default HooooRaayyyyyyyyyy

At last after at least 7 months on the market we have exchanged contracts today. Brisbane here we come 25th of Feb ish, just the world & his wife to sort out now. where's all those lists I downloaded from you kind people. :scared:
Old Feb 10th 2004, 2:13 pm

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: HooooRaayyyyyyyyyy

Originally posted by DavidT
At last after at least 7 months on the market we have exchanged contracts today. Brisbane here we come 25th of Feb ish, just the world & his wife to sort out now. where's all those lists I downloaded from you kind people. :scared:

Great news for you - well done!
Old Feb 10th 2004, 2:18 pm
Forum Regular

ace ventura is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Dave, Hope that i'm not that far behind you
Old Feb 10th 2004, 2:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Good luck david
Old Feb 10th 2004, 2:41 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

:PARTY: :PARTY: :PARTY:

Congratulations.
Old Feb 10th 2004, 3:04 pm
Purveyor of Beaches

DavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura about

Thanks all,
Old Feb 10th 2004, 3:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

7 mths on the market ! Bet you went through a fair amount of fresh coffee and baking bread to open your own coffee shop !!

Does the world know you are taking his wife with you ??

Good luck with the lists !
Old Feb 10th 2004, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

ayanem is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done, mate!

That's a month quicker than we took. But we'll be in Oz a day before you.

Alan
Old Feb 10th 2004, 4:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations and good luck!
Old Feb 10th 2004, 5:02 pm
Purveyor of Beaches

Originally posted by ayanem
Well done, mate!

That's a month quicker than we took. But we'll be in Oz a day before you.

Alan
Right i am going to change my flights now, ne ne ne ne ne.
Thanks all.
Old Feb 10th 2004, 5:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Hooray
great news DavidT
best wishes for everything else
keep us posted won't you?
rach, mark and chanelle x