Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Honeymoon Pictures

Wikiposts

Honeymoon Pictures

Old Jul 28th 2004, 4:30 am
Home at last

callé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond repute

beeeeutiful photos!! thank you for sharing them. stuff made from dreams!
Old Jul 28th 2004, 4:49 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

What great photos, congratulations and best wishes for a long, healthy and happy marriage x
the island itself looks very similar to Antigua although there were a few more peeps there!
hugs
Rach x
Old Jul 28th 2004, 5:15 am
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant pictures!! Thanks for posting them.

I've put the website in our favourites as Nikki thinks it would be good to go there for our anniversary next year!!!!

So..... you're gonna cost me bigtime!!

(She's an impetuous gal - we haven't even got our visa yet!!!
pre 1st July so who knows when???????? - and will change her mind many times before July 2005!)
Old Jul 28th 2004, 5:31 am

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW! GORGEOUS PICS!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 28th 2004, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold

OMG !!!! PARADISE !! Beats Spean Bridge in a caravan any day !
Thanks for posting the photos (can't imagine why we're all trying to move ! LOL !!
"Congratulations to you both and all the best in your future !"
Tass.
Old Jul 28th 2004, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

RAG62 will become famous soon enoughRAG62 will become famous soon enough

Excellent photos. Can you just pop over to Adelaide and get some nice ones for us as that is where we intend to go. There's a pint in it for you
Old Jul 28th 2004, 4:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Why can't you be married to me instead???

Looks great, keep up the good work (you will have to remind her of all these nice things you have done when she is screaming at you in labour!!)
Old Jul 28th 2004, 4:47 pm
owieb

Thanks for all the good wishes! I'm glad people have enjoyed looking at the pictures.

Old Jul 28th 2004, 4:51 pm
owieb

Originally posted by DianeOZ
Why can't you be married to me instead???
Alas Diane, wrong place, wrong time!

Hope all is going well with your pregnancy, we're off for our 20 week scan tomorrow. Can't wait!

Old Jul 28th 2004, 7:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

I am getting to the uncomfy stage but full of energy and feeling well thanks. Enjoy the scan, it's wonderful