Hollykimalan

Old Jul 25th 2009, 12:59 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hollykimalan

I'm sure I saw you browsing Alan. Hows things going with the house selling. Hope its good.
Old Jul 25th 2009, 2:39 am
BE Enthusiast

hollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hollykimalan

Think that's the house sold!
Should be there by Sept/Oct.
I guess that's spring time....
Keep your eyes open for nice rentals for us...
Away from the flooding but near the mater.
HKA
x
Old Jul 25th 2009, 6:06 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hollykimalan
HKA
x
Your looking at North Mackay, Mt pleasant areas although when driving everywhere isnt too far away. Good news mate. Wont be long now.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

pata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by hollykimalan
HKA
x
Hi Alan
Remember me from QMH ?
That's great your house is sold. mine is let but seems to have been just ongoing problems!
I have been here since Feb and living in Hervey Bay which is lovely.
Good luck with the move
Alison
Old Jul 27th 2009, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

hollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud of

Hi
I remember you Alison!
Well we are all set to be going around 4th Spetember.
Although, having read some of the recent posts saying 'mackay is a s**thole' I wonder about our choice of locality!
But we have promised to give Mackay a go!
Glad you are having a nice time...
We considered renting but are now just glad to get going!
HKA
x