Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Holiday homes/Static Caravans/Villa's Gold Coast

Holiday homes/Static Caravans/Villa's Gold Coast

Old Jan 18th 2009, 3:07 pm
Just Joined

.Hannah.David.Charlie. will become famous soon enough
Talking Holiday homes/Static Caravans/Villa's Gold Coast

Hi this is my first post on here so any advice would be appreciated. Me, my partner and our 7 month old little bundle of joy are going to be moving to the gold coast on around the 8th may. I am going to study hairdressing at the gold coast school of hairdressing. Does anyone know of cheap holiday homes/static caravans/villas etc for rent for a couple of weeks until we can rent a house? any websites etc would be fully appreciated so i can check prices out etc.
Thanks for your help.
Old Jan 19th 2009, 4:36 am
Forum Regular

spadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nicespadgersdad is just really nice
Default Re: Holiday homes/Static Caravans/Villa's Gold Coast

Hi Hannah,David and Charlie
There will be plenty of people on the forum to give you lots of useful information you may require for your move to Australia be it Accommodation or any other information, hope all goes well