Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION PERTH AREA

HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION PERTH AREA

Old Jun 13th 2007, 5:09 pm
Just Joined

wwoodee22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION PERTH AREA

Hi there ! We have booked a holiday next April but no longer have accommodation. Can anybody recommend an area/property?
What is Mandurah like? Is it a good place for a family, beach orientated holiday?
Old Jun 13th 2007, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

philnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud of
Default Re: HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION PERTH AREA

Hi,

I liked mandurah, it was nice and open, lots of nice beachs and places to go for walks. It isnt far from Perth city at all if you have a car.

I would check out www.pomsinperth.com i think they have a few properties for holiday rents in mandurah

Phil
Old Jun 13th 2007, 9:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

Hi there

We went out to Perth for a reccie last year and although hubby has rels in Mandurah (beautiful place) we made our base in Port Kennedy ideal for going down south (Mandurah, Bunbury) and also into the city. John the guy who owns the properties (there are a few) is very helpful - does very reasonable car hire and will collect you from the airport. The rates are very reasonable, properties are near to beaches, some have pools they are spotlessly clean and with all amenities.

Cant recommend them highly enough - look on website www.emi-great.com

Lindsey
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:50 am
Just Joined

wwoodee22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes. I have been in touch with them but they won't assist people until they have their visa's and are ready to move permanently.They said they only rent to people who are making the permanent move and need somewhere to live temporarily, need time ti find their feet.