Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hiya all - We are new!!

Hiya all - We are new!!

Old Jan 26th 2005, 1:42 pm
Forum Regular

Mel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really nice
Default Hiya all - We are new!!

Just wanted to pop in and say Hello to you all.

We have just found this website as we are hoping to move to Australia

We are in the first stages, (just gathering information!) but we are sooooo excited!

There seems to be so much information on this site that i think i will be here for hours.

Take care all
Melissa
Old Jan 26th 2005, 1:43 pm
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Hiya all - We are new!!

welcome....you wont be here for a few hours....youll be here for a few months, trust me.....good luck !!!!
Old Jan 26th 2005, 1:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mel n Daz

We are in the first stages, (just gathering information!) but we are sooooo excited!

There seems to be so much information on this site that i think i will be here for hours.

Take care all
Melissa
Welcome, welcome!
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Hours, you're joking you will find yourself forgetting to eat, drink, work, sleep.

Welcome. Everyone is very nice, even if they have different ideas from you The search facility is brilliant and I would almost guarantee that if you have a query it will be there but everyone will give advice happily.

What are you planning, visa wise? and have you any idea where you want to head for? Questions, questions
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Take care all
Melissa
Welcome.......... and good luck on the long road ahead. An hour or so in here and you will see that there are answers to most of the questions you will have.

Also - check out the Immigration pages.

Beware though - the site can be addictive!!!

Regards

Jim
Old Jan 26th 2005, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

midge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant future

Take care all
Melissa
Hi, and welcome, what has made you decide to emigrate to Australia
Old Jan 26th 2005, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

Hi Melissa

Welcome Your road ahead is long but people on here will help you through it all. Good luck with the process- and the wait of course

Disillusioned pre julyer!!
Old Jan 26th 2005, 2:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

hi melissa, welcome to the mad house,lol, only joking you lll make some great friends on here and all the info that you could need,have fun and good luck with your application

tracey
Old Jan 26th 2005, 2:32 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Take care all
Melissa

Hi Melissa,

Welcome to the forum!! As stated already - you will probably become addicted like the rest of us, but the info found on this site in invaluable.

Good luck with applying for your visa!!

Shell
Old Jan 26th 2005, 2:35 pm
A Bored of waiting member

stephenwhite68 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by shecha
Hi Melissa,

Welcome to the forum!! As stated already - you will probably become addicted like the rest of us, but the info found on this site in invaluable.

Good luck with applying for your visa!!

Shell
welcome and good luck.
may i say that after having applied in 2002 and now being only days away from flying out, it is worth all the tears and tantrums to finally be able to go and live our dream

This site is a god send !
Old Jan 26th 2005, 4:13 pm
Merlot

Originally Posted by rubbeldiekatz
welcome....you wont be here for a few hours....youll be here for a few months, trust me.....good luck !!!!
I have applied for parole to get off this site, too addictive and very supportive!

Best of luck Mel n Daz.

M

Old Jan 26th 2005, 5:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome!
Old Jan 26th 2005, 5:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi & welcome you`ll get all the onfo you need on here

All the best

Sue
Old Jan 26th 2005, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

Mel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really nice
Default Wow!!

Crumbs guys!!

Thanks for all your welcomes

I feel at home already. To answer some of your questions, we are hoping to head for Brisbane. We are not sure how we are going to go about our Visa's yet, but my hubby is a telecom supervisor/engineer so maybe we could go down that road. We are still in the 'absorbing information' stage so we are just looking into things.

There are so many questions i could ask you all, but i think i will try and surf this site as i am sure i can find lots of answer's without bugging you all.

There are lots of reasons we want to move away. Nothing really that drastic, but we are just fed up with this country. Although we are not going into this with our eyes closed. We know all countries have there probs, and we know it will take us a long time to get there, but we will do it!

Thanks again all, and we hope to get to know you all soon

Love Melissa
Old Jan 26th 2005, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant future

Hi Mel

Now you need to get yourself sorted with an avatar and various descriptions about where abouts in the UK you live etc, etc. You'll find lots of advice about how to doit if you search for it. I'm off to Brisbane in 5 months. You'll find lots of threads about where to live in the Brisbane area, the climate, cost of living etc but the High Master of all things Brisbane is ABC Diamond, top bloke.

Sue

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.