Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hitchin medical center

Hitchin medical center

Old Sep 2nd 2004, 4:08 pm
  #1  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
ovenater's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2003
Location: Near cambridge England
Posts: 130
ovenater is on a distinguished road
Default Hitchin medical center

Can anyone out there give me the phone number of the Hitchin medical center as we want our meds done and out of the way asap?
sally
ovenater is offline  
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 4:11 pm
  #2  
Free at last!
 
Houdini's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Location: Sunshine Coast
Posts: 424
Houdini is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hitchin medical center

Originally Posted by ovenater
Can anyone out there give me the phone number of the Hitchin medical center as we want our meds done and out of the way asap?
sally
01462 427221 Pinehill Hospital
Houdini is offline  
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 4:12 pm
  #3  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
ovenater's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2003
Location: Near cambridge England
Posts: 130
ovenater is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hitchin medical center

Originally Posted by Houdini
01462 427221 Pinehill Hospital

WOW that was quick thanks a lot
ovenater is offline  
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 4:14 pm
  #4  
Banned
 
Joined: Jun 2004
Location: Up North
Posts: 96
Kendonakasaki is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hitchin medical center

Originally Posted by ovenater
WOW that was quick thanks a lot
Are you from Hitchin?
Kendonakasaki is offline  
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 4:27 pm
  #5  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
ovenater's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2003
Location: Near cambridge England
Posts: 130
ovenater is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hitchin medical center

Originally Posted by Kendonakasaki
Are you from Hitchin?

No we are from a village near Royston but Hitchin is the nearest and they do the xrays aswell.

Just booked them for the 14th Sept

sally
ovenater is offline  
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 8:41 pm
  #6  
Forum Regular
 
paula 1's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 284
paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Hitchin medical center

Originally Posted by ovenater
No we are from a village near Royston but Hitchin is the nearest and they do the xrays aswell.

Just booked them for the 14th Sept

sally
Hi Ovenater

We meet at the Letty Green meet (Paula & Danny, with the two kids - Holly & Callum we sat next to you!!!!!) how's your application going????
just to let you know, we went to Hitchin, just to be prepared if you have tattoo's they charge an extra £50 pp.
let us know how you get on, also if you want to know anything else re the medicals, you can always pm, if not hopefully see you at the next meet
paula
paula 1 is offline  
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 9:47 pm
  #7  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
ovenater's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2003
Location: Near cambridge England
Posts: 130
ovenater is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Hitchin medical center

Originally Posted by paula 1
Hi Ovenater

We meet at the Letty Green meet (Paula & Danny, with the two kids - Holly & Callum we sat next to you!!!!!) how's your application going????
just to let you know, we went to Hitchin, just to be prepared if you have tattoo's they charge an extra £50 pp.
let us know how you get on, also if you want to know anything else re the medicals, you can always pm, if not hopefully see you at the next meet
paula
Hi Paula

Yes I remember, we have had our tra sent back accepted so now the visa wait. thought we would get the meds and police checks ready to send when requested.

Hope Graham organises another meet soon.

no tatoos on us sally
ovenater is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.