Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hillarys Primary v Springfield Primary (Kallaroo)

Hillarys Primary v Springfield Primary (Kallaroo)

Old Nov 13th 2006, 6:04 am
Banned

Dom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud of
Default Hillarys Primary v Springfield Primary (Kallaroo)

Looked around both schools last week. Seem very good.

Does anyone have any opinions either way??
Old Nov 14th 2006, 8:12 am
Banned

Dom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hillarys Primary v Springfield Primary (Kallaroo)

Originally Posted by Dom the Pom

Apologies for bumping this. But I can't believe nobody NOR knows nothing about these schools.
Old Nov 14th 2006, 8:27 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Apologies for bumping this. But I can't believe nobody NOR knows nothing about these schools.

Hi Dom

I don't know much having only been here 11 days, but my daughter (11) started last Tuesday at Hillary's primary. All her cousins (4 of them) have either been there or are there now and they seem happy enough with the place.

They even picked up on a hearing problem my neice had which hadn't been spotted in the uk before they came out.

Paige is enjoying school so far and seems to have made plenty of friends.

Shirley
Old Nov 14th 2006, 8:30 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Thinking of staying North now, are we? Turncoat

Jules x
Old Nov 15th 2006, 5:58 am
Banned

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Hi Dom

I don't know much having only been here 11 days, but my daughter (11) started last Tuesday at Hillary's primary. All her cousins (4 of them) have either been there or are there now and they seem happy enough with the place.

They even picked up on a hearing problem my neice had which hadn't been spotted in the uk before they came out.

Paige is enjoying school so far and seems to have made plenty of friends.

Shirley
Thanks Shirley.

We've been here 14 days, so not far in front of you!!
Old Nov 15th 2006, 6:03 am
Banned

Originally Posted by julesandco
Thinking of staying North now, are we? Turncoat

Jules x
I've been in more schools over the last fourteen days than somebody who.........er visits schools alot.

They're all starting to look the same now.

Although I wasn't sure, Mrs Pom now wants to look at SH Primary, because there's a nice looking house in La Spezia Drive she wants. So we haven't completely ruled it out mate.

My cynical mind is just curious what's going to be built above that street - because there seems a few for sale along there.
Old Nov 15th 2006, 10:29 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

I've been in more schools over the last fourteen days than somebody who.........er visits schools alot.

They're all starting to look the same now.

Although I wasn't sure, Mrs Pom now wants to look at SH Primary, because there's a nice looking house in La Spezia Drive she wants. So we haven't completely ruled it out mate.

My cynical mind is just curious what's going to be built above that street - because there seems a few for sale along there.
I don't think there's anything planned around La Spezia - in fact it's all developed to both sides, with only the golf course and Cud Swamp to either side and they're not going to be building on either of those.

I think what tends to happen is one house goes up for sale in the street and the neighbours realise how much theirs has potentially increased and the cycle starts

I was at the P&C meeting last night at SHPS and we were laughing about the number of new arrivals and Kim (affectionately - I think took the mickey out of all the Brits!).

Good luck having a look round Comet Bay Primary (as it will now officially be known) let us know your thoughts.

Just one thing, if you are thinking of renting through a certain Real Estate agent with a leisure theme, be VERY careful!

Jules x