Hillarys

Old Apr 19th 2007, 12:54 am
Forum Regular

Alfano's is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Hillarys

As its still half terms, is the meet on for today?

Now weve settled a bit would like to get out and about, especially as oh is at work and ive not got anything sorted yet!!

Leeane
Old Apr 19th 2007, 1:59 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hillarys

Yes it's still on
A few of us have been meeting for lunch and then taking the kids down to the beach and chatting there.
Join us if you can
Tracey
Old Apr 19th 2007, 2:02 am
Forum Regular

Thanks, I will if you dont mind.
No kids tho, just me.
12ish at the quay cafe is that correct?
How will I recognise you?
Old Apr 19th 2007, 6:07 am
Forum Regular

WHOOPS!

Couldnt find you.

Walked in and interupted a few tables of people to be told it wasnt
you, and couldnt face asking anymore.

Felt a right plonker

Maybe better luck next time.
Old Apr 24th 2007, 11:48 am
Forum Regular

Chergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really nice

Originally Posted by Alfano's
WHOOPS!

Couldnt find you.

Walked in and interupted a few tables of people to be told it wasnt
you, and couldnt face asking anymore.

Felt a right plonker

Maybe better luck next time.
Hey its such a shame you didnt meet up with us at Hillary's.If you cant see us this week ask the staff they know which group is ours.We will either be sitting outside on a table with reserved signs on it or inside if the weather is against us.Hope you make it this week we would all love to meet you xxx
Old Apr 25th 2007, 9:43 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chergar
Hey its such a shame you didnt meet up with us at Hillary's.If you cant see us this week ask the staff they know which group is ours.We will either be sitting outside on a table with reserved signs on it or inside if the weather is against us.Hope you make it this week we would all love to meet you xxx
I'm in town for the week. Can we come too?
Old Apr 25th 2007, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

Chergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dorothy
I'm in town for the week. Can we come too?
Your more than welcome! See you tomorrow we arrive anytime after 12noon xxx
Old Apr 27th 2007, 7:39 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Just to let you girls know, we had a really nice time yesterday. It was nice to meet you all. Thanks for making me feel so welcome.
Old Apr 27th 2007, 3:33 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Just to let you girls know, we had a really nice time yesterday. It was nice to meet you all. Thanks for making me feel so welcome.
you are most welcome Dorothy, it was also lovely to meet you and your children.