Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

High Speed ADSL2+ Broadband

High Speed ADSL2+ Broadband

Old Mar 20th 2006, 5:44 am
ABCDiamond

Default High Speed ADSL2+ Broadband

For information on what is happening on the introduction of ADSL2+ high speed broadband, use this link http://whirlpool.net.au/

The latest ISP to pre-announce its ADSL2+ plans, set a proposed low end price point of $29.95 for 1GB.

The plans offer good value across the board, including $50 for 16GB and $100 for 72GB, with speeds of up to 24Mbit down..... more

You can also use this link to check which broadband option is best for you, by selecting the "Broadband Choice" option.

Old Mar 20th 2006, 6:00 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: High Speed ADSL2+ Broadband

I have iinet 40Gb, 24Mbps ADSL2+ for $69.95/month. I get a real world connection of between 7-11Mbps. I have been downloading at between 700-1000KB/s from UKNova, I was getting 40-60KB/s before. I'm very happy with it considering it costs the same as normal ADSL.